New School

Three Idoits Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV: 

It was the first day of school for the boys and they were nervous if anyone won't like them. They didn't know where was the direction to their new school so they went to TaeTiSeo's house and asked them. 

TaeTiSeo's  POV:

Seohyun was telling for the girls to wake up and they did. 

"You two get ready and I'll be making breakfast downstairs." Seohyun said. 

She went downstairs. She was making the batter for the pancakes and she was also making coffee for all of them until she heard a knock in the door. She goes and opens and she looks shocked seeing BaekChenLu standing in front of the door in the same school uniform she and the girls wears.

"Oh hey guys. You need something?" she asked. Then Luhan said "Yeah we were actually wondering if you guys know the SM highschool cause that's where our new school is at.". Then Seohyun said "Well me and the girls goes to the same school so maybe you guys can come with us. And come in, make yourself home.". The boys went in. 

Then Tiffany runs down the stairs and so does Taeyeon. They were racing each other and they both fell on top of each other. The boys looks at them surprisingly and they noticed the boys. Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at the couch and sees them. Then Taeyeon gets off Tiffany's back and she looked embarrassed and so does Tiffany. They go to the kitchen and sees Seohyun trying to hide her laughter since the two idiots embarrassed themselves. Then Seohyun said "Go give these food to the guys." and the girls did as they were told.

Taeyeon gave Baekhyun and Luhan their breakfast while Tiffany give Chen's. Then Seohyun give Tiff and Tae's breakfast to them. "I can't belie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter