I Can't Belive It

Three Idoits Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

It is almost a year that Seohyun and Younghwa has been dating. It's their one year anniversary. She went to go meet up with him at his house and she saw something. Was something bad or good?

Seohyun's POV:

I went to Youngwha Oppa's house to celebrate our anniversary. I was excited to go. I put on a flower printed dress with a carigan. I had a cake and some food. 

"Unnies I'll be back." I said to the girls. "Okay." Taeyeon Unnie replied. I waved goodbye and head to my car. I got inside and put my seatbelt on and started driving.

I finally reached Oppa's house. As I was going I saw him with another girl and they hugged. It looked like the girl is gonna go somewhere else. Then he took her chin and kissed her. I felt like my whole world was crushed. I dropped the stuff I brought and ran away crying. I think he saw because he started running to me. 

"Wait Seohyun-ah." He said to me. I just keep on running because I don't want to see that jerk. He kept on saying my name while running to me. He got me and he was gonna slap me for running away but someone blocked his hands from slapping me.

"Don't you dare to slap her. You slap her, I slap you." Luhan Oppa said. I was shocked. I was wondering how did he got here. Then Younghwa looked at me and him. I was still crying and I suddenly felt someone hugging me. It was Luhan Oppa. I hugged back. He caressed my face and said "Don't cry. Tell me what happened later." I just nod my head. He then turn back to Younghwa.

Luhan's POV:

I was driving to Sehun's apartments and I saw a girl crying. She was running away from a guy. Then th guy got her and was about to slap her. Then I reconized the girl's face. It was Seohyun. I quickly ran and blocked his hands. 

"Don't you dare to slap her. You slap her, I slap you." I said to him. We both gave each other death glares. Then I turned back to Seohyun and hugged her. She hugged me back. I was glad she didn't rejected my hug cause I thought she would. Then I caressed her face and told her to tell me what happened later. 

I turned back to Younghwa and I punched him in the face. I got him up by the collar and punched him again. Then I got him up again and pushed him against the brick wall close to us. 

"Remember what I told y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter