Chen's Birthday

Three Idoits Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

It was Chen's birthday and everybody is getting ready for his special day. Tiffany was the most excited because it's obviously her boyfriend and he was turning into another age. 

Chen's POV:

It was birthday! But my sleep got interrupted by the boys and the girls. The whole EXO and SNSD came.

I was sleeping until this crazy loud bacon started yelling "WAKE UP CHEN-AH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I got up and everybody else came. Then Baekhyun started singing the birthday song and they sang along.

They were done singing and then Kris Hyung and Sica Noona got the cake and brought it over to me. I was really happy and I was excited to blow my candles. "Make a wish, Jongdae-ah." My Fany said sweetly. I closed my eyes and blowed the candles.

Tiffany's POV:

I gave Chen a knife to cut the cake. He took it and told me to help him out. I gladly helped him. He put my hands under his hands while cutting the knife. Then we cut another piece of cake and I fed him. The boys and girls were cheering. I was happy seeing him smile. 

Then everybody had to go and I stayed with Tae Unnie and Seohyun with the boys. I was washing the dishes with Seohyun. Taeyeon was busy playing games with her boy. Then Seohyun left to use the bathroom. I suddenly felt arms around my waist. 

I looked back and it's my Chen. He puts his chin on my shoulder while I'm still washing dishes. "Where's my present?" He asked me.

Then I said "Does it looks like I have one?" He then pouts then I said "Just kidding." He then looked at me smiling and I pecked him in the lips. "Later in the day. You'll see." 

Seohyun's POV:

As I was walking up the stairs I see Luhan looking at pictures. I knocked on his door and asked if I can go in. He nodded. 

"What are those?" I asked him. "Picture of me and my mom." He replied. I nod my head and looked at them. I see that he got his looks from his mom. I looked at more and I saw the picture of us in Kyuhyun Oppa and Victoria Unnie's wedding. 

"Look it's us!" I said. He smiled and looked at it. Then he said "Where did those cheeks go?" I was confused and I looked at him. He then pinches my cheeks and said " Those ones? Where?" Now I know that he's talking about mine. 

"I don't know. Chubby cheeks world?" I responded. Then we laughed and he rest his head on my shoulders. I didn't know why but I feel my cheeks getting hot. Please don't tell me I'm blushing.

Luhan's POV:

I looked up and Seohyun is blushing. "At least you have your red cheeks." I said and she smacked my arms. 

Then I said "Let's go downstairs." Then we went downstairs. 

Tiffany's POV:

I went back to our apartment and I got a text from Chen.

To:My Pink Monster

Fany-ah get ready because we are gonna go somewhere.

From:Your Dinosaur 

I looked at the text and smiled. Yay! A day just two of us. I replied to his text.

To:My Chenderella

Okay. I'll be getting ready. Tell what time your coming.

From:Your Pink Mushroom

I was just picking out some clothes and I got a text. I read it.

To:My Pink Monster

Okay. I'll come at 6. Enough time for you to get ready. 

From:Your Dinorsaur 

Then I started getting ready and I was ready. I wore casual clothes that are good for fall. Then a knock was heard on the door. I opened it and it was Seohyun and Taeyeon Unnie. 

"Unnie why are you ready?" Seohyun asked me. Then I said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter