Confession

Three Idoits Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV:

Today Seohyun and I are gonna go on a date. We're just friends but I think we are gonna become more than friends. I got ready for the date.

I put on a casual long sleeve shirt that is black and white with jeans and white converse. I also add a black hat to make it look better.

I was going downstairs and Chen suddenly asked me "Hyung where you going?". I forgot to tell them about it.

"I'm gonna go hang with a friend." I said. He nodded and I left. I went to the girls front door and knocked.

Seohyun's POV:

I can't wait to be with my Pretty Oppa. I was getting ready. I don't know but I think I have feelings for him but I can't like him like that because he might think of me of just a little sister.

I wore a black and white shirt that is long sleeve with a pair of jeans and white converse. I added a cute headband that is black and white.

I went downstairs and Fany Unnie saw me. "Seo-ah, where are you going today?" She asked me. I forgot to tell my Unnies about leaving.

"I'm going to be hanging with a friend today." I told her. 

"Okay but be safe. Come back by 9." She said and I nodded. Then a knock was on the door. I opened it and it's Han Oppa.

"Hey. You ready?" He asked me and I nodded. Then Fany Unnie came to the door.

"Why didn't you just say your friends name?" She asked me while smiling evilly. I rolled my eyes.

"Let's go Oppa." I said and pulled his hands. 

"Han-ah! Bring her back by 9! If not you both are gonna get it from me!" Then Tae Unnie came and said "Me as well!". They re acting as if I'm their daughter though. He nodded.

Then we went to his car and they both waved at us. Oh wow.

Luhan's POV:

I asked her where she wanted to go. "Hyunnie where do you wanna go?". She thought and suggested a place.

"Let's go to the park and walk around." Then I went to a close park.

We got out and we started walking. She was cold. This girl didn't bring a jacket so I gave her my football jacket that says "Xi". I put it over her shoulders and she gave me a shy smile. I smiled back.

"Thanks." She said. Then I put my arms over her shoulders. She looked down. She's shy around me, why? Cause she likes me.

"Let's go get bubble tea. Okay?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled and nodded. We walked at the same position. I see a person I don't like. It's Younghwa.

I pulled her closer once we got in. I think she saw because she came closer by me. I gladly put my arms around her waist but her side.

"Wanna come and order with me?" I asked. 

"Yeah." Then she came with me. 

Seohyun's POV:

I see my ex with his new girlfriend. I tried not to look back. Han Oppa put his hands over mine. "Okay?" He asked. I nodded. 

"Which one do you want?" He asked me. I looked over the menu and found my favorite.

"I want the mango one." I said. He nodded and I saw Younghwa coming my way. Luhan Oppa pulled me to the other side of him.

We were in the line and he was right behind us. "Hey Seobaby. Wanna be mine again?" He asked and I rolled me eyes.

"Oh come on babe. You know you want me back." He said and I secretly took Han Oppa's hand and interwined our fingers.

"Taken." I said showing mine and Oppa's hands. He scoffed.

"This pretty boy? He looks weak that I can get you anytime." He said. Then Luhan Oppa turned around.

"You already lost your chance with her. Now stop." He said and Younghwa pushed Han Oppa. Luhan Oppa got mad and pushed him back.

"Okay what was that for ?" He said. Then Youngwha slapped him into he face.

"Stop it! Leave him alone!" I screamed. People were now looking at us. Then Luhan Oppa got up and got Younghwa by his collar. 

"You don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter