What Are You Doing Here?

Three Idoits Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

It was Saturday and Luhan was bored like usaul. The boys were going to an amusement park. They wanted to ask the girls to go with them. Seohyun was bored too but she was inside her room reading a book. They both got a text message.

Luhan's POV:

I told Chen to go ask the girls to go with us. He did. I was eating my breakfast until I got a text from my Noona. 

To:LuLu

Hey LuLu. I want you to come and help my husband take care of the kids. Plz?

From:Noona

I looked at it and realized I wanted to see my nephew and niece. They're twins.

To:Noona 

Yeah sure. See ya there!

From:LuLu

I waited inside the kitchen to tell Baekhyun that my noona needs me. He came down.

"Hey Bacon, I can't come to the amusement park with you guys cause my noona needs me to help out her husband with the kids." I told him. "Oh okay. That's fine." he said. Then I think he got a text message. He looked at it. 

"Actually I can't either. Poor Chen. He'll be alone with the girls." He told me. "Why?" I asked him. "I promised my friend that I'll be with him today and he's bringing another person along." Then Chen entered. We both interrupted him.

First Baekhyun explained why he couldn't go and I did too. I think he was about to say something though. Then I remembered I had to go now so I left. "Peace I'll be back." I said. They both nodded. I made my way to my car. I was driving to my noona's house.

Seohyun's POV:

I was reading my book until I got a text from my Oppa. 

To:Baby Sis

Hey Seo. I need someone to help me take care of the kids. Come over plz? P.S. wife has work today.

From:Evil Oppa

I looked at the message and I actually wanted to see my twin niece and nephew. I replyed.

To:Evil Oppa

Yeah sure why not? I'll see ya there!

From:Baby Sis

Then I got off my bed and got ready. I went downstairs and Taeyeon beat there. Chen was talking to Tiffany Unnie. She asked us a question about going to the amusement park with the boys. Taeyeon Unnie said why she couldn't go and then I said my reason too. She then said that's okay. Then I realized I had to go so I left. "Bye Unnie! I'll be back.". Then I go to my car and I drive to the house.

Author's POV:

The two got there but Seohyun beat Luhan to it cause he stopped to get cookies for his nephew and niece. Then he drove right to where he's supposed to be. They both got shocked seeing each other at the same house though. 

Luhan's  POV:

I went inside and I see a girl with the two kids. I see Kyuhyun Hyung in the kitchen. Then I see my noona. 

"Oh LuLu you're here! Here come over here. I want to introduce someone to you." She grabs my hands and I see Seohyun. "Um noona we actually know each other." "Oh really?" Seohyun and I nodded. "Oh okay then that's fine."

I went to my niece Kyuyeon. She looks like Kyuhyun Hyung. "Hey princess." I said and kissed her in the forehead. She says "Uncle LuLu! My cwookie wight?" She asked me cutely. "No. You're sharing." She pouts. Then Kyuhyun Hyung came and said "Actually my boss told me to go to work so can you two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter