Triple Date

Three Idoits Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun's POV:

Me and my Unnies are gonna go on a triple date with our mans. I'm so excited. I was getting ready for our date. I was looking through my closet and I finally found the perfect one.

I decided to wear a skirt with a white shirt with a cardigan. I also wore sandals. I put my hair into a ponytail. I looked at myself and I was impressed. This is the perfect outfit for sure.

I went downstairs just in case the boys come and knock. I on the TV and watched Inkigayo. I see Apink performing and my step sister Chorong is performing. I treat her well her but she just hate me for some reason. 

Taeyeon's POV:

Me and my little girls are gonna be on a triple date with our boys. I'm excited to see my Baekkie. I was looking for an outfit and I just didn't know what to wear so I went to Tiffany.

"Fany-ah what should I wear?" I asked her. I like her outfit. She was wearing a pair of jeans with an oversized sweatshirt. She was wearing converse too and her hair was straighten. She was wearing a hat too.

I pouted and she looked at me back pouting.

"What? You want to wear this?" She asked me pointing at her outfit and I nodded. She sighed.

"I'll look for a comfortable outfit for you." She said and we went into my room. She was searching everywhere for the perfect outfit.

"Aha!" She said and she took out a blouse dress. It was white. It actually looked perfect. She gave it to me. I nodded and she went out.

I put it on and I looked at myself. It's actually perfect. Now that's what besties are for. Outfit pickers. Then I curled my hair and put on a headband to make it better. I put on white Keds and a white cardigan.

Tiffany's POV:

I went downstairs and see Seohyun watching. "What are you watching?" I asked and she looked scared. She put her hand over her chest.

"Don't scare me like that Unnie and I was just watching Inkigayo but I decided to watch Running Man instead." She aid and I sat next to her.

"You look cute. Nice outfit." I said to her and she smiled. Then there was a knock on the door. 

"Unnie I'll get it." Seohyun said. Then I went upstairs to check on Taeyeon. What's taking her so long?

Luhan's POV:

Me and the boys were getting ready. Baekhyun would complain about his outfit and change. Chen just looks so comfortable. He's wearing a sweatshirt with jeans. He's also wearing converse. Also adding a hat.

I'm wearing a white shirt from Polo and jeans. I put on some nice looking shoes.

Finally Bakehyun came down. "Hyung is this a nice outfit?" He asked. He was wearing a white buttoned up shirt from American Eagle with jeans. He added white Vans.

"You look nice. Now come on." I said and both of them went outside.  

We went to our cars to warm it up. Then we quickly went to the girls house. I knocked on the door. Seohyun opended it.

"Oppa! You look nice." She said and ruffled my hair. I smiled and we went in.

"Where's Fany Noona?" Chen asked. Seohyun pointed upstairs.

"I think she's with Tae Unnie. She kept on complaining about her outfit." She said and I looked at Baekhyun. Just like each other. He made eye contact with me and I smirked. He just rolled his eyes.

"Why are you smirking at him? You realize your outfit is kinda the same with Seohyun Noona?" Chen whispered into my ears and I smacked his arms.

"You keep your mouth shut." I said and he rolled his eyes.

Chen's POV:

I was waiting for Fany Noona. She finally came down. OMG! We have the same outfit. She smiled and then her eyes widened. 

"You guys might've planned you guys outfit for today?" Luhan Hyung whispered into my ears and I just glare at him. He just smirked.

"Hey Chennie. I didn't know you'd be wearing that." She said to me and I just pulled her into a hug.

"It doesn't matter. Plus we are a couple so we can do this." I said while hugging her. She nodded.

We were still waiting for Taeyeon Noona. "Where's Taeyeon Noona?" I asked. Fany Noona looked at me and whispered  into my ears.

"She's upstairs. She's just complaining about her outfit." She told me and I nodded. Then I remembered something. That's how Baek Hyung was like.

"That's how Baekhyun Hyung was like. He kept on asking if his outfit looks nice and we would say yes but then he'd go inside his room and then change into another outfit." I said and she squealed. She must be a BaekYeon shipper.

"Aww that's cute. They have similarities." She aid and I agreed with her.

Baekhyun's POV:

I was on my phone texting my brother about how he's doing. While I was on my phone I didn't know that Taeyeon was next to me. 

"So let's get going?" She said and I got scared. I jumped a little bit. She giggled and ruffled my hair. 

"I have such a cute boyfriend." She said and I smiled. Then we all went to our cars. I opended the door for Taeyeon.

"Enter in my Princess." I said and she blushed. Then she go in and I got in. We were following ChenFany's car. 

"You warm?" I asked her and she nodded. 

"You look beautiful." I said to her and sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter