You're the Person

Three Idoits Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's POV:

It was a sunny Saturday. Me and the boys are planning to go to the amusement park. We asked our other EXO members and they said they were all busy, so we asked Chen to go asked the girls and he did. I was upstairs just folding my clothes. While I was folding my clothes I got a text from one of my best buddies. 

To:Byun Bacon

Hey dude! 'Member our meeting? Anyways can't wait to c u! P.S. I'm gonna bring another friend.

From:Kim HeeHee

I looked at my phone and I just remembered I had to meet my friend cause I promised him and we barely see each other. He's like an older brother to me. He takes care of me just well.

To:Kim HeeHee

Wats up?! I'm comin. Can't wait to c u too Hyung. I'll be there in 10

From:Byun Bacon

I finished all my folding and I put them in the right place. I then went downstairs to tell Luhan Hyung why I can't go. I went down and I was about to talk but he did. He explained why he couldn't go and I did too. We then waited for Chen to come. We both told him why we couldn't go. Poor Chen. He's gonna be alone with the girls. Then I left. I drove my car to Starbucks.

Taeyeon's POV:

I was just using my phone and I see Chen and Tiffany talking to each other. She asked if we could go and I wish I could go. I told why I couldn't go and Seohyun told why too. She told Chen she was the only one that can go and they chatted for a few minutes and she then got ready. I did too. I was just wearing casual clothes. I then headed the bus station to go to Starbucks. 

Author's POV:

Baekhyun made it there before Taeyeon cause she was taking the bus. Baekhyun sees Heechul and goes to him. Then Taeyeon sees her brother with another guy and she makes her way in and goes to them.

Baekhyun's POV:

I came and I see Heechul Hyung but by himself. I went up to him. 

"Hyung! What's up?" I said. He looked at me and said "Wow! It's like you've grown up." We both hugged each other. 

"So where's the other person you said that is coming?" I asked him. "She's on her way.". I nodded. "Wait she? Is she your sister or something?" He looked at me and said "Yes it my sister." I then nodded again. We decided to get some coffee and chat. We were chatting until we both heard a voice. 

"Hey Oppa!" She said. I was shocked seeing the girl.

Taeyeon's POV:

I was still in the bus and it was taking a long time. I just had to be patient. Then the bus comes. I got in and I was just in there just playing games in my phone. Then we reached the street I'm supposed to be stopped at. I g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter