ChenFany's Friendly Date

Three Idoits Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

It was Saturday and Chen was excited cause he and his hyungs were gonna go to the amusement park. They asked the other EXO guys but they all said they were busy with something. Then they told Chen to go ask the girls it they wanted to come. He walked.

Chen's POV:

I knocked on the door and Tiffany opened it and she said "Oh hey Chen. What's up?". She had some pink pajamas on and she looked cute. Gosh stop thinking about that Chen.

"Oh um actually the boys and I are going to an amusement park today and we were wondering if you guys wanted to come." I said to her. "Oh okay wait.".

I heard a little bit of their conversation. "Tae Unnie-ah Chen was wondering if we wanted to go with them to the amusement park." and Taeyeon said "You and Seohyunnie can cause Heechul Oppa wants me to be with him and a friend.". Then Seohyun said "Oh actually Unnie I can't go either cause Kyuhyun Oppa wants me to help him out with his kids cause Victoria Unnie is at work.". "Okay then." Tiffany said.

"Um actually they both gotta help out their brothers with something but I'm not busy so I guess I can come." She told me. I said "Oh okay then. Meet you in 20 minutes." "Kay.". Then she closed the door and I walked back.

I was about to talk but I got interrupted by Luhan and Baekhyun Hyung. "Chen-ah I can't go so I guess you and Luhan Hyung will go with the rest of the girls cause Heechul Hyung wants me to hang with him and a family member." and then Luhan said "My noona wants me to help Kyuhyun Hyung out with their kids.". I then remembered about the two girls that are also busy. I was about to tell them that Tiffany was coming and not the rest but they already left.

I was getting ready and then I heard a knock on the door. It was my pretty noona in a pink dress with white vans and her hair in a bun. I was wearing a pink shirt with cargo shorts and white vans too. I opened it.

Tiffany said "Where are the other boys?" I then said "Oh they're busy as well so I guess it'll be just us.". She was excited. I can tell cause she was jumping up and down like a kid. I then said "Let's get inside the car.". She nodded.

We go and I opened the door for her cause I was being a gentleman and not only that but she is my future princess. Wait what? No Chen. NEVER

We got inside and started driving.

Tiffany's POV:

It was early in the morning and I knew it's gonna be a boring Saturday for us. I was making coffee but then I heard a knock on the door. I opened it. 

"Oh hey Chen. What's up?" I said to him. He was wearing sweatpants and a plain white tee shirt. 

"Um actually the boys and I are going to the amusement park and we were wondering if you guys wanted to come." He said to me. I then said "Oh okay wait.".

I asked the girls if they wanted to go but they both said they had something to do with their brothers. Then I said to Chen "Um  actually they both gotta help their brothers with something but I'm not busy so I guess I can come." and he said "Oh okay then. Meet you in 20 minutes." "Kay." I said and I closed it. 

I went upstairs to change my clothes. I wanted to wear a pink dress with white vans and I made my hair into a bun cause I was actually lazy to curl or straight it. Then Taeyeon and Seohyun said the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter