Heartbroken

Three Idoits Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

A few months passed and all the girls are in a relationship. The boys too except Luhan. Seohyun had a boyfriend that she loved with all her heart. What if something happened between them?

Seohyun's POV:

I was excited cause it was my birthday and my boyfriend, Younghwa, was gonna take me to a special place. I was so happy that I have someone that I can love. When Tae and Fany Unnie told me they had a boyfriend, I felt lonely. Until Younghwa came. I totally forgot that Luhannie Oppa doesn't know this. Oh well I'll tell him when I see him. I hope he'll be happy for me.

Luhan's POV:

Today is Seohyun's birthday. I'm gonna go buy stuff for her and confess to her. I really love this girl. Every single day I fall for her more and more. I told the boys I had to buy stuff. I was driving to the flower shop and bought white flowers. I went to the candy shop and bought a chocolate box and I went to buy a card in a store.

Seohyun's POV:

I was already ready. Younghwa came and picked me up.

Tiffany Unnie screamed out "You better bring her back by 9! No later than that!" Younghwa looked at her and nodded. Next thing we know we heard the dorky little fun size. 

"Yeah! If you bring her late she will not talk to you nor see you for a few days!" Taeyeon Unnie said. Younghwa just laughs at my Unnies. 

He took me to a beautiful place. We ate and the view from outside was so beautiful. I really loved it. I was just staring outside and Younghwa snapped his fingers in my face. I just give a "Huh?" face and he just chuckles and smiles. He took out a bag and took out a little box.

"Since it's your birthday, I bought you the necklace you wanted." He told me. I looked at it and I just look at how it is shiny.

"You didn't have to buy this for me. It's really beautiful." I told hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter