Meeting

Three Idoits Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's  POV:

The three girls turned around and looked at each other confused. They didn't know if they were talking to them. Then Taeyeon decided to yell back at them.

"Us?". She asked and one of them said "Yeah.". The girls were about to refused but they did anyway. "Sure." said Tiffany. 

Then the girls then took their dogs in their backyard and told them they'll be back. They then went to their neighbor's house. 

Taeyeon's  POV: 

Three guys were standing at their doorway asking for our help. I then yelled back saying "Us?" and one of them said "Yeah.". We decided to help them out. We put our dogs at the backyard and said "We'll be back.". We then went to the neighbor's house.

Author's POV: 

The girls then went to help them out. The girls and the boys were just standing until Baekhyun introduced himself to them and he told the others to introduced themselves. He thought they were nice enough to help them cause he thought they would say no to his request for help. They then went to the truck taking every boxes in their.

Baekhyun's  POV: 

It was quiet when the girls came and I decided to introduce myself. "Hi I'm Byun Baekhyun and I hope we all can be friends." I said. I then told the other guys to introduce themselves and they did. I thought they were pretty but the one that caught my attention was the shortest one out of the three. She looks pretty and she also adorable when she standing in the middle of the other girls. We all wen tot the truck and unload all the boxes in their. 

Chen's POV: 

Baekhyun Hyung introduced himself first and then he told me and Lu Hyung to introduce ourself and I went first. "I'm Kim Jongdae but I go by Chen and yes I hope we can be friends as wel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter