chapter 10

The Day I Met You.

L's POV

 

 

"She has an older brother in INFINITE" said Jungmin in a serious tone.
"BWOH!?" I yelled.
"I'm not kidding, she does and he is super protective when a boy that isn't INFINITE is around her." said Jungmin.
"Let me guess, you saw him when you were trying to flirt with her."
"W-what!? NO!"
"Jungmin your lying."
"Okay fine, I was trying to get her number." Jungmin looked away.

 

 

You started to laugh until a fan girl went up to you. You sighed and put on your 'ice prince look.' "I can never be myself" you thought. Jungmin put his hand on your shoulder to give you strength.

 

 

"O-oppa..." said the fangirl.
"Yes?" you said.
"Please accept this!" she was holding a letter, well more like a confession letter.
"I'm sorry, but if this is a confession then I must decline."
"O-oppa wae?"
"I'm not into those fantasy relationship that you fangirls always dream about." you said coldly and walked away leaving the girl crying.
"Don't you think that was a little to harsh?" said Jungmin.
"Yeah, but I can't be like 'of course I'll accept it! ahahaha'." as you acted all happy go lucky.
"er...ok first of all don't do that, thats just wrong." said Jungmin. "and second it's all about being gentle and nice when you are going to reject her.

 

 

You just nodded and to your own little world when Jungmin started to talk about how some girls are nice but some girls can be rude that you wanna punch her but you can't. Jungmin wave his hands infront of you, cutting off your thoughts.

 

 

"YAH, L are you listening?"
"Huh? of course I am!"
"Then what did I say?" Jungmin started at you.
"Uh..."
"Exactly, anyway this is important so listen to me."
You nodded. "I'm going to move in a couple of months."
Your eyes widen. "BWOH!? WAE!"
"My dad got a promotion and the job where his promotion takes place is at Japan."
"N-no way..."

"Sorry man" he sadly smiles. "You are joining crosscountry, so you might make friends there!"
"Yeah...but still..."
"L you will find someone that will be close to you." said Jungmin. "But don't forget about me when I move! E-mail me everyday!"
"Dude, it sounds like we are dating or something." L shuddered.
"YAH!" Jungmin hits you.
"Ow!"

 

-Ring Ring Ring-

 

Lunched ended. You and Jungmin went to your classroom, since you guys had the same schedule except for the last period. You and Jungmin entered the classroom to see that they have a sub. Jungmin jumped for joy while you were putting on your poker face even though you were jumping in the inside, since you didn't like history that much. Once class started the sub just took role and said that the teacher didn't give you any assignments for the students, so it was a free period. Jungmin smirked and decided to tell you more about INFINITE and the girl. To your surprise, she is extremely close to Woohyun. Or how you call him GreasyNam.

 

 

"She is really close to him." said Jungmin. "But people doesn't know if he likes her more than a sister."
"Hmm...is that so..." you said.

 

 

_____________________________________-

 

 

Hey guys! I know I know i haven't been updating this for a very long time :( Writers block can hit me alot and also hw -.- I'll try my best to update often! Or at least try. My opinion I think this chapter isn't really good :( I rush through this, please forgive me! -bows x1000000000- I hope you enjoy this story!

 

 

Much love

Pikachu-chan