Chapter 11

The Day I Met You.

Woohyun's POV

 

 

Lunch just ended and Linsey asked me if I could walk with her to class. I smacked her head for forgetting that we have the same class together. Sunggyu saw that I smacked her and he ended up smacking me twice as hard than what I did to Linsey!

 

 

"Hyung!" I whined. "Why did you hit me! I smacked her softly!"
"Do you think I care, you tree!" Sunggyu yelled.
"Oppa it's ok, really!" Linsey smiled. "I'm a-okay!"
Sunggyu softened. "Okay Lin, just don't let that tree hit you again."
"But I didn't even hit her that HARD, you hamster!" you argued.
"HEY RESPECT YOUR HYUNG!" Sunggyu exploded.
"Uh...I think we should go, okay? BYE!" Linsey grabbed my hand and started to run away from the angry hamster.

 

 

Both of you barged in your classroom which startled everyone, the teacher hasn't entered yet. Sungyeol walked up towards you guys and smacked both of your heads.

 

 

"Yah, why did you guys barged in?" Sungyeol yawned. "I was sleeping when you guys barged in the classroom."
"But you didn't have to smack us." both of you whined.
"Well you guys interrupted my dream about my Americano~" Sungyeol sanged.
"You and your coffee." I mumbled.
"Yah, what was that shrimp?" Sungyeol glared.
"Do I look like a shrimp to you?" I glared back.
"Come on guys, lets go and sit down." Linsey grabbed both of our hands while we are glaring at each other.

 

 

The teacher finally came in and it turns out that we have free time! YES! More time to talk to Linsey. You guys are probably if I like her. Well yes, I do more as a friend. She makes my life more exciting before I met her when we were kids. Her smile brings light to my life. I know I'm cheesy, but hey! Thats why everyone call my Greasy Tree! Anyway back to reality.

 

 

"Lin!" I glomped her. "I miss you~"
"Yah, get your greasy hands off of Lin." Sungyeol shuddered. "I don't want her to be greasy like you."
"Oppa, I won't!" Linsey smiled. "Woohyunnie's greasiness will never affect me!"
"Good, and you!" pointed at me. "Sunggyu hyung said that you called him a Hamster."
"Yes, yes I did." I smiled proudly.
"Thats....GENIUS!" Sungyeol screamed which earned a glare from the teacher.
"I know right!?" you got excited. "You should have noticed his fac-"

 

 

You stopped talking to see Linsey video taping everything about what you and Sungyeol had said about Sunggyu on her phone. She noticed both of you staring at her and she quickly put her phone away. She smiled innocently like nothing happened.

 

 

"Yah, Kim Linsey did you just video tape us." I glared at her.
"Ani, I was checking if my hair was okay." she put on a poker face.
"I don't believe her." whispered Sungyeol.
"Yeah me either." I whispered back. "Should we...you know..."
"Jump her?" Sungyeol whispered. "Are you crazy? Sunggyu hyung is going to kill us."
I smirked. "No he won't because I am going to use my greasiness on him!"
"Yah, you do know that I am still-"

 

 

Me and Sungyeol tackled her while trying to grab her phone. Linsey just had to have quick reflexs. She put her phone in her pockets before we attacked her. There was screaming and yelling where we were and everyone was staring at us. The teacher got irritated and walked over towards us. She yelled at us to shut up and walked back to her desk glaring at us.

 

 

"I never like this teacher anyway." I mumbled.
"Yah, she teaches pretty well." she bonked my head.
"I agree with Lin, I mean come on." Sungeyol continued. "I actually have a good grade in this class!"
"Sungyeol, this is art." I said. "Art is easy."
Sungyeol scoffed. "This isn't art stupid, it's english."
"Now, now guys." Linsey said. "Let's just relax since it will probably be our only free day."
"Neh." both of us mumbled.

 

 

We started to relax until we saw a person entering the classroom. Wow, I had to admit he was somewhere close to my handsomeness. I turned to Linsey to see her eyes turned pretty wide, like so wide until her little eyes couldn't take the wideness anymore! And did I saw a hint of blush coming to her cheeks?

.

.

.

.

OH MY GOD!? Don't tell me that she likes him! HE ISN'T THAT GOOD LOOKING! Anyway that guy gave our teacher something and turned back but stop. WHY DID HE STOP WALKING!? I looked at him and then followed his gaze to see that he was looking at Linsey! He looked at her for a couple of seconds and walked out of the classroom like he own the place. I turned to Sungyeol and he wore the same expression as I did.

 

 

"Who was that?" whispered Sungyeol.
"I don't know but I think that Lin likes him." I whispered back.
"Looks like you have competition." Sungyeol smirked.
"Hell yeah I do."

 

 

The bell ranged and everyone started to leave one by one to go to there last class. I slowly packed my stuff and Linsey was getting impatient.

 

 

"Yah hurry up will you?" Linsey tapped her foot.
"Yeah yeah yeah." I put on my backpack. "Ready Princess?"
Linsey pouted. "Don't call me princess."
"Oh, but you are" I smirked. "Princess."

 

 

I looked at her shocked face and smirked. Nam Woohyun, you still have a chance to be with her. I walked towards the door and waited for her to catch up to me. Haha, she was still shock.

 

 

"Yah, Lin let's go!" I yelled. "Before I leave you here and you get in trouble!"
"C-coming!" she grabbed her stuff and walked with me to our next class together.

 

 

______________________________________________-

 

 

HEY!!!! Finally made an update on this story :) WOOOOOT hahahaha thank you for my subcribers for staying loyal to me and waited patiently for the new update! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Please comment and subcribe because I don't bite!

 

 

Much Love,

 

Pikachu-chan