Chapter 8

The Day I Met You.

(L's POV)

 

 

I was walking by the Han River, when I saw HER. The same girl that I saw yesterday after school. She was looking at the river in deep thought until she heard my foot steps. She looked up and smiled at me like she knew you me. I got really confused, but I smiled back so I wouldn't be rude.

 

 

"Hey!" she said with a smile.
"Hi?" you said confused.
"Omo! I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself!" she said giggling. "Thats silly of me! I'm BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP."

 

 

Your alarm clock ruined your dream and you opened your eyes. You glared at your alarm clock. "OF COURSE YOU (the alarm clock) WOULD RUIN MY ALMOST PERFECT DREAM!" you thought. You tried to reach for your alarm clock but failed as you fell off your bed. You groan and slowly got up to press the button of your alarm.

 

 

"At least it's Friday.." you mumbled as you grabbed your towel.

 

 

You lazily went to your bathroom to take a shower and all that stuff that boys do when they get ready (a/n LOL). After styling your hair you went downstairs to eat your breakfest, which was cereal. You were in deep thought about your dream that you had of that girl. "It's a sign...I know it's a sign...maybe fate?" you thought as you finished your food. You went to your bathroom and brushed your teeth. You grabbed your cross country gear, bag, keys, wallet, and phone. You went in your car and called Jungmin.

 

 

"Hello?" said Jungmin in a sleepy voice.
"You just woke up?" you said chuckling.
"Myungsoo you know I am NOT a morning person." he said in a irritated voice.
"HEY! Don't call me MYUNGSOO!" you said in a cold voice.

 

 

You don't like it when people call you by your real name because it would bring back bad memories. Jungmin knew why you don't like people calling you by your real name, he only say your name when he is irritated and sometimes he would forget.

 

 

"Hey L, sorry." Jungmin said.
"No, it's fine." you said as you soften. "I just wanted to tell you that, I want to know more about that girl I told you about."
"BWOH!? REALLY?" Jungmin yelled.
"Yah, don't yell. And yes really." you said.
"What made you change your mind?" he asked.
"I'll tell you later, okay?" you said as you started your car.
"Hmm okay, see ya!" he said as he hanged up.

 

 

You drove to your highschool and parked your car. As you entered the school, your fangirls crowded around you and your groan. "Ugh you GOT to be kidding me..." you thought as you tried to walk to your locker.

 

 

"OPPA! MARRY ME! I LOVE YOU!"
"OPPA! I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING!"
"OMO! HE STARED AT ME! OMG I CAN DIE HAPPY NOW!"

 

 

"Why are these girls annoying?" you said as you sighed. You felt someone touch your shoulder and you turned around to see it was Jungmin.

 

 

"THANK GOD!" you said.
"Whoa, you are never THIS excited to see me." Jungmin said in a chuckle.
"Yah, shut up." you said. "These girls are really annoying."
"Well you can't tell them to stop, they will scream 'OMO L OPPA TALKED TO ME!!!'" Jungmin said while imitating your fangirls.
You laughed. "I know, but still. Lets go to our class."

 

 

You and Jungmin went to your classroom. While walking you saw HER again, with the same guy that was talking to her yesterday. You were little heartbroken. "No L, don't assume things! They are probably friends! Yeah! They are probably really good friends." you thought. Jungmin noticed your hurt expression and pat your shoulder.

 

 

"L, if I tell you what I know about the girl will you stop looking hurt?" Jungmin asked.
"Yeah maybe." you said.
"Aish L, you really ARE in love." said Jungmin.

 

 

You ignored Jungmin's comment and both of you entered the classroom.

 

 

 


(Linsey's POV)

 

 

*WOWOWOW By SHINee plays*

 

 

You woke up right away since you were a light sleeper. You press your alarm button so it can stop playing. You slowly took your towel and walked in your bathroom, took a shower and put on your uniform. You walked into Sunggyu's room and tried to wake him up.

 

 

"Oppa, time to wake up~!" you sang.
"Hmmhmm..." Sunggyu said while putting his blanket over him.
"Yah, oppa wake up!" you said a little louder.
"Hmm..Lin...5 more minutes..." he said as he turned his back on you.
You sighed. "Looks like I have to do the hard way." you said giggling. "Oppa if you don't wake up, I won't be able to see Sakura in the morning~"

 

 

When you said Sakura's name, Sunggyu immediately shot out of his bed and ran to the bathroom to get ready. You started to giggle about how Sunggyu reacted. "Oh oppa, you look really suspicious" you thought as you walked out of his room and went in the kitchen to start cooking breakfest. The scent of eggs and bacon was all over the house by the time Sunggyu came downstairs.

 

 

"Lin-Lin want me to set up the table?" Sunggyu asked as he grabbed the plates.
"Yes Oppa! That would save up sometime to get to school." she said smiling.

 

 

Sunggyu set up the table and sat down, while Linsey place the food on the table. Both of you started to eat and was satisfied when both of you finished.

 

 

"Oppa?" you said.
"Yeah?" he said as he was cleaning up the table.
"Are you falling for anyone?" you asked.

 

 

This made Sunggyu startled and shocked. You saw his expression and laughed silently so he wouldn't scold you. "kekeke I got you kekeke" you thought as you walked upstairs to get your bag.

 

 

"Yah, Lin-Lin!" Sunggyu said.
"Yes Oppa!" you said.
"Can I ask you something during lunch today?" Sunggyu asked.
"Sure?" you said as you went downstairs and gave Sunggyu's his backpack.
"Oh! Thank you Lin!" Sunggyu said and gave you a hug.
"Oppa~" you said.
"Yeah?" Sunggyu said.
"Can you ask Hoya oppa if I can have my dance practice today? Since it's Friday?" you asked.
"Hmm yeah I will." said Sunggyu as he let go of the hug. "Let's go, you know how Sungjong gets."

 

 

You started to laugh and put on your shoes. You walked to Sungjong's house and knocked on the door. Sungjong opened the door and smiled.

 

 

"Noona!" he said and hugged you.
"Come one Jongie!" you said. "Oppa is going to be mad if we take long!"

 

 

You grabbed his hand and ran to Sunggyu's car before he came out of the house. Sunggyu came out of the house and looked at you and Sungjong's tired faces.

 

 

"You guys look like you ran a marathon." Sunggyu chuckled as he unlock the car.
"Noona made me run hyung!" said Sungjong while pointing at you.
"Jongie I thought you were on myside!" you whined.
"Yah, calm down guys." Sunggyu said while covering his ears.
"Oppa!" you said tugging on his shirt.
"Lin-Lin, I love you, but get in the car." said Sunggyu while pointing at the car. "You too Sungjong."

 

 

Both of you groan and got in the car. Sunggyu went in the drivers seat and started to drive to the school. When you arrived at the school you, Sunggyu and Sungjong got out of the car.

 

 

"Noona, Hyung I have to go!" said Sungjong as he put on his backpack. "I have to turn something in! See you at Lunch!"

 

 

Sungjong left in a flash before you and Sunggyu could say goodbye. Both of you shrugged and started to walk to your lockers. Then Sunggyu's fangirls came. "Oh great...here we go" you thought as you covered your eyes.

 

 

"KYAA!!!!! SUNGGYU OPPA!!!!! YOU LOOK HOT AS ALWAYS!!!!!
"OPPA!!! I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!!!!"
"LINSEY!!!!! YOU LOOK HOT TODAY!!!!" (a/n fanboys lol)

 

 

Hearing the comment about Linsey made Sunggyu's snap. "Uh oh, oppa won't like that." you thought as you saw Sunggyu's expression change.

 

 

"YAH! WHO SAID THAT?!" Sunggyu yelled which made all the fangirls all quiet.
"I did." said a guy that came out of the crowd.

"Oh god, WOOHYUNNIE!" said Sunggyu.
"YAH! DON'T CALL ME THAT!" yelled Woohyun.
"Woohyunnie!" you said as you hugged him.
"Hey Lin-Lin!" Woohyun said as he hugged you back.
"YAH! Why don't you like me calling you Woohyunnie!" whined Sunggyu.
"Because when you say it...it just sounds weird..." mumbled Woohyun.

 

 

Before Sunggyu would complain even more, the bell rang. Woohyun said his goodbyes to both of you and walked to his class. Sunggyu and you still had to go to their lockers, which was right next to each other because Sunggyu begged (yes begged) if he can have a locker next to yours since he was afraid that random boys would talk to you, to get their books. While you were walking you saw HIM walking towards you with his friend, he was looking at you but you turned away and started to talk to Sunggyu about something random. "I don't know why...but I get a different vibe of him...he is different than the other boys I seen...." you thought as you got your books out of your locker. You said goodbye to Sunggyu and went to your class.