Chapter 4 :D

The Day I Met You.

(Linsey's POV)

 

 

You finished tennis practice and your coach had a small talk with everyone.

 

"Okay girls, you guys did great today, I want to see the performance that you did today when tennis season begins." said your coach. "3..2..1.."
"HWAITING!" yelled everyone.

 

Everyone went to the girls locker room and changed. You finished changing first and waited for Sakura to finish changing when you got a text.
              To: Linsey
           From: Oppa :)

        Hey Lin, I finished practice early. I'll be infront of the school waiting. :)

 

You read it and smiled. "Well...Oppa can wait for a couple of minutes." you thought. You text back to him
               To: Oppa :)

            From: Linsey

        Ok Oppa, I'm just waiting for Sakura to finish changing, so I'll be out in a minute.

 

"Are you ready Sakura?" you asked her as you gather your stuff.
"De, lets go." said Sakura as she call's her mom. "Hey mom can you pick me up? Okay, bye."

 

You and Sakura said goodbye to the tennis team and walked to the front of the school, there you saw Sunggyu talking to Hoya.

 

"Hello Oppa, Hoya-Oppa!" You said as you smiled.

 

Both of them stopped talking and smiled at you.

 

"Hey Lin." Both of them said at the same time.

 

Sunggyu noticed a girl standing right next to you.

 

"Is this you tennis friend you have been talking about?" asked Sunggyu.

 

You nodded like crazy.

 

"Yes Oppa! Her name is Sakura!" you said happily.
"Well nice to meet you Sakura, I'm Sunggyu and this is Hoya." Sunggyu said with a smile.

"Uh...n-nice t-to m-meet you t-too." she stuttered.

 

Sunggyu was about to say something but Sakura's phone rang.

 

"Oh! My mom is here." said Sakura. "Bye!"

 

Sakura walked off to her mom's car and left.

 

"She's nice." said Sunggyu.
"You meant cute!" teased Hoya.

 

Sunggyu blushed but Hoya didn't see it. You noticed him turning red. "oh? does Oppa likes Sakura? KYAA!!!!! I have to talk to Oppa later" you thought.

 

"YAH! She's my friend!" you yelled.

 

Sunggyu and Hoya burst out of laughter. You puff your cheeks.

 

"Are we going home or what Oppa?" You asked as you pretend to be impatient.

 

Sunggyu patted you head.

 

"De, but we have to wait for Sungjong, I promised him I'll take him home." explained Sunggyu.
"Hmm...okay, but why is Hoya-oppa still at school?" you asked as you tilted your head.

"Huh? Oh! I was telling Sunggyu that your private dance lesson is moved to Saturday's now because of school and your tennis pratice." Hoya explained.
"Oh, I see." you said.

 

You guys started talking about the dance routine that you have been practicing all week. Then you heard Sungjong running toward you guys.

 

"Hyungs!" he said and noticed you too. "Oh! Lin! did you finished practice already?"
"Yeahh, we were just waiting for you" you said with a smile.
"Wah, sorry Lin." Sungjong pouted. "I made you wait for you."

 

He uses his aeygo. You started to laugh.

 

"YAH! You actually MADE ME WAIT FOR YOU!" Sunggyu yelled.
"WAH! Sorry Hyung! I left the building when I got my books, but then a huge mob of girls crowed around me!" explained Sungjong. "And I swear I thought i saw a guy in the mob!"

 

Sunggyu sighed.

 

"Okay, Okay, lets go I had a long day." Sunggyu said.

 

We said our goodbyes to Hoya, who stayed longer at school. We approached Sunggyu's car. Sunggyu unlocked his car and me and Sungjong went inside the car. Sunggyu started his car and drive us home.

 

 

(L's POV)

 

You were still lying on your bed still debating if you should still like the girl that you saw after school.

 

"Maybe I misunderstood..." You muttered to yourself. "Maybe they are just friends!"

 

You nodded to yourself and went to the kitchen and started to cook dinner. "Well...umma, appa, I hope I made the right choice to live by myself." you thought to yourself. You finished cooking and went to the T.V. You turned it on while eating, and saw that "Beautiful Target" by B1A4 was on.

 

"Oh my beautiful target." You sang as you were eating. "You zoom zoom my heart like a rocket."

 

As you were singing those lyrics you started to blush You were thinking about the girl as you were singing.

 

"GAH!" You yelled almost choking your food that was in your mouth.

 

You finished eating as fast as you could and turned off the T.V., before there was more love songs to make you think about her even more.

 

"I'm tired..." you said as you entered your room.

 

You landed on your bed and fell asleep hoping you won't dream about her.