Sunggyu Oppa Falling For Someone :O!?

The Day I Met You.

(Sunggyu's POV)

 

As I close Linsey's door, I walked to my room and laid down on my bed, thinking. Ever since Linsey introduced her to me and Hoya, she can't get out of my mind. Is it love at first sight? I don't know....maybe? But I can't fall in love with my little sister's FRIEND!? Sure she's nice and shy and cu-GAH! you slapped yourself. You got off your bed and grabbed your cellphone. You called Hoya and waited for a couple of minutes until you heard his voice.

 

 

"God damnit Sunngyu hyung, it's 12 o'clock in the morning and we have SCHOOL tomorrow!" Hoya yelled.
"Thats a nice way to say hi to your Hyung." you said sarcasticly.
"Sorry hyung, you know how I don't like people waking me up while I am sleeping." Hoya said. "Anyway, whats so important for you to call me SO early in the morning?"
"I...I think I like someone..." you said.
"WOOOOOOOOOO! GRANDPA GYU FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE!!!!!!" yelled Hoya.
"SHUT UP HOYA!" you heard someone shouting in the background of Hoya side (a/n you guys know what I am talking about right? haha)
"Sorry mom!" you heard Hoya saying.
"Yah, Hoya who said you can call me grandpa gyu?!" you hissed.
"Hahaha sorry hyung, you sometimes act like one." Hoya said while laughing. "Anyway whose the lucky girl, HUH?! HUH?!"
You sighed. "Well...remember that girl that Lin-Lin introduced to us when she was done with tennis practice?"
"Sakura? Yeah, what ab-" said Hoya. "BWOH!? NO WAY! GRANDPA GYU!?"

"HOYA! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP AND GO TO SLEEP!" you heard the same person again on the other line.
"Tsk, sorry hyung but I have to go before my whole family kicks my ." Hoya explained. "But you better tell me more about this CRUSH thing you are having, okay?"
"Yeah, yeah, yeah just go to sleep before your whole family beats you up and destroy your face." you said laughing.
"Yah, hyung not funny!" Hoya said trying not to yell.
"Well I'll let you go before they really kick your ." you said.

 

 

You said your goodbyes to Hoya and went back on your bed and started to think again. What should I do!? I can't just tell my sister that I like her friend! She'll thinks that I'm some pedo!! Wait, I'm her Oppa she won't think that I am some pedo...right? GAH! Maybe I should ask her tomorrow morning...Wah I hope she won't think that I'm some pedo! B-but what happen if she does!? OMG Lin will think that her Oppa is some pedo!? What should I....zzzzzzzz. You panicked so much that you fell asleep. Little did you know that Lin-Lin was eavesdropping of your conversation with Hoya. She was pretty surprise that you think you like Sakura. Oppa, you didn't even show that you liked her...you just said that "she's nice" and you blushed a little.." OMO! Is that why he was blushing!? OMGOODNES OPPA! You probably think that I am going to call you a pedo hehe! Maybe I should mess with him tomorrow. Oooooo Lin-Lin is going to be a mean dongsaeng to you in the morning! >:O" She opened your door slightly and walked in your room and kissed you on your forehead.

 

 

"Night Oppa~ I hope you will become close with my friend" She giggled and walked back to her room and fell asleep.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 


Hey guys! So finals are over and I finally made an update on this story! :D *woooooo go pikachu-chan!!! wooooo* lol ok major JK!!! Sorry if this chapter is short and not as good D: But sadly my 2 of my teachers just HAD  to give my HOMEWORK during WINTER BREAK! >:O WHO DOES THAT!? Well my readers! I'll try my best and finish my EVIL HOMEWORK as fast as I can :D so I can update this story and my other stories :)

 

 

Much Love,

Pikachu-chan <3