Chapter 6

The Day I Met You.

"Well...I like this gu-" you got interrupted by Sungjong.
"Omo!? Really? Who!? Who!?" said Sungjong while jumping up and down. "Does Sunggyu-hyung knows?"
"Sungjong...I don't know him, you can say that it was love at first sight..." you said. "And no Oppa doesn't know, you know how protective he is when I am with a guy that isn't in Infinite."
"Lin is right, Songjong." said someone.

 

 

You and Sungjong jumped and turned around to see that it was Woohyun.

 

 

"YAH! You scared me!" both of you yelled.
"Sorry, sorry! Now Lin, can you open the door so we can eat!" said Woohyun as he was staring at you.
"Oh! Rightm Sungjong I'll tell you the story later, arrasso?" you said.
"Ne, Noona!" said Sungjong.

 

 

You opened the door and saw that the rest of Infinite was just playing video games.

 

 

"Oppa! I thought you said that Woohyun snd Sungjong are going to eat dinner with us!" you yelled over the loudness from Infinite. "Not the whole group!"

 

 

As Sunggyu came out of the kitchen, Infinite quieted down. Sunggyu walked up to you and bonked your head.

 

 

"Ow...Oppa!" you whined as you pouted.
"Lin that was rude." said Sunggyu. "Now say sorry to your oppas."
"Sorry Oppa's, I didn't mean to be rude." You said as you bowed to them.

 

 

You didn't expect them to group hug you, well except for Sunggyu (hahaha).

 

 

"We can't be mad at you Lin~" they sanged.
"You guys baby her too much." sighed Sunggyu as he shooked his head.

 

 

You ate with Infinite members and shared some laughs. Sunyeol was making fun of Dongwoo with his pig boxers and showed a picture of it to everyone. Dongwoo didn't get mad, he just kept on laughing like theres no tomorrow. I mean he almost fell off his chair that he laughed so much. When Infinite was about to leave, each of them gave you a kiss on the forehead. After they lefted, you went to your room and fell asleep. Sunggyu came in your room to see if you were sleeping and saw you sleeping peacefully. He tip-toed to your bed and kissed your forehead.

 

 

"Night Lin-ah" he said as he closed your door.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

I know guys :D "WHOOOOOOO!!!!!! she finally made a freakin update!!! XD lol i'll try and make more updates as soon as i can :) so please bare with me >.