Chapter 5

The Day I Met You.

(Linsey's POV)

 

You finally arrived home. You, Sunggyu, and Sungjong got out of Sunggyu's car.

 

 

"Bye Lin!" said Sungjong while hugging you. "Thanks hyung for giving me a ride!"

 

 

As Sungjong said it he walked to his house, which was next door to you. You and Sunggyu went inside in your house.

 

 

"Oppa, you can go and take a bath first I'll fix up dinner." you said with a smile.
Sunggyu started to laugh. "Okay Lin." he said as he went upstairs to take a bath.

 

 

You went in the kitchen and started to cook. You were chopping some vegetables until HE popped into you head, you got distracted and cut your finger.

 

 

"Ow..." you said as you examined you finger.

 

 

Blood started to flow out of your cut. You grabbed the first aide kit and put a bandaide on your cut. "Of all things, HE has to pop into my head..." you thought.

 

 

"Lin! You can take a shower now! I'm done!" yelled Sunggyu. "I can take over the food that you are cooking!"

 

 

You froze. "Oh no, Oppa is going to freak out when he sees the blood on the cutting board and my bandaged up finger." you thought.

 

 

"Okay Oppa!" you said as you try not to sound panicked.

 

 

You put away the first aide kit and cleaned up the blood on the cutting board as you heard Sunggyu's footsteps on the stairs. You sighed in relief that you finished cleaning before Sunggyu freak out. But little did you know, you forgot to clean the blood off the knife.

 

 

"Umm...Lin?" said Sunggyu.
"Yes Oppa?" you said with a smile as you tried to hide your finger that was cut.
"What were you planning to cook?" he asked.
You tilted your head. "Oh! Umm..I don't know, I was cutting vegetables." you said. "You can make soup or something Oppa."
"Soup? Hmmm how about hamburgers?" Sunggyu suggested.
You started to giggle. "Oppa! I cut vegtables for you and all you can think is hamburgers?"
"Hmmm thats true..." he said while thinking.
"Oppa, your weird." you said giggling as you went upstairs to take a shower.

 

 


(Sunggyu's POV)

 

 

"Aish this kid." you mumbled as you saw bloodstains on the knife that Linsey used to cut the vegetables. "Lin, if you want to hide something from me, at least clear all of the evidence."

 

 

You sighed and continued where Linsey lefted off.

 

 

(Linsey's POV)

 

 

You finished taking a bath and changed into your pajamas. You went to your room and checked your phone. You got a message from Woohyun.

 

To: Linsey
From: Woohyunnie

 

 

Hey Lin! ;) Is it okay if I can come over and eat? My parents are being BUTTFACES >:(

 

 

You laughed at his message.

 

 

To: Woohyunnie
From: Linsey

 

 

Haha buttfaces? The Almighty Woohyun says "buttfaces?" LOL XD Let me ask Oppa.

 

 

You sent the message and went downstairs to go to the kitchen.

 

 

"Oppa, is it okay if Woohyun comes over and eat dinner with is?" you asked him.

 

 

Sunggyu turned to face you with somewhat anger in his eyes.

 

 

"Oppa?" you asked in a worried tone.

 

 

You saw him looking at your finger that was cut with a bandage wrapped around it.

 

 

"Woohyun can comeover if you explain what happen to your finger." Sunggyu said with a serious tone.

 

 

You gulped, then you got irritated. "Okay, my oppa can be cool but his overprotectiviness can get a little overboard." you thought.

 

 

"Oppa, I just cut myself while I was cutting the vegetables!" you said as you raised your voice.

 

 

Sunggyu soften, you didn't mean to raise your voice at your Oppa.

 

 

"Sorry Oppa...I didn't mean too..." you said as you looked at the ground.
"It's okay Lin." Sunggyu said as he messed up your hair. "go and tell Woohyunnie that he can come over."

 

 

You started to laugh when he said Woohyunnie.

 

 

"What?" Sunggyu said as he tilted his head.
"Just you saying Woohyunnie is just WRONG!" you laughed.
"Aish, I should call him that." He started to laugh. "Oh! You can also invite Sungjong."

 

 

You nodded.

 

 

"I'll go tell him then, Oppa." you said as you walked to Sungjong's house.

 

 

While you were walking, you decided to call Woohyun. He answered on the second ring.

 

 

"Hello?" said Woohyun.
"Namstar! Oppa said that you can come over." you said.
"Haha okay. I'll be on my way." said Woohyun.

 

 

You said Bye and hunged up. You reached Sungjong's house and doorbelled.

 

 

Sungjong opened the door.

 

 

"Omo! Lin, what are you doing here?" said Sungjong in a surprise voice.
"Oppa wanted me to invite you to eat dinner with us, if you didn't eat yet." you said.
"Omo! Yes! I would like that!" replied Sungjong wihle jumping up and down.

 

 

You started to laugh. Sungjong locked his door and walked with you to your house.

 

 

"How's tennis?" asked Sungjong.
"It's great!" you said with a smile.

 

 

You and Sungjong reached your house but you stopped. Sungjong looked at you questionly.

 

 

"Aren't you going to open the door?" asked Sungjong.
"Sungjong, can I tell you something?" you asked as you looked down at the ground.
"Sure noona!" said Sungjong.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry guys if i haven't updated lately D: