When I first saw you...

The Day I Met You.

(Linsey's POV)

 

You were in your Chemistry class, having free time, since you had 10-15 minutes left of class to end. You were talking to Woohyun, your bestfriend.

                  "Hey Woohyun." You said as you poke his face.
                  "Yeah?" said Woohyun as he laughed when you poked his face.
                  "Are you going to join any sports this year?" You asked as you did your famous puppy eyes.


Woohyun laughed even more when you did your puppy eyes.

                  "Yah! Don't use your puppy eyes!" Woohyun said as he playfully pushed you. "Hmmm...I'm thinking about doing boy's tennis."

 

You pretended to be excited and started to sqeual.

                  "Oh Woohyunnie! You are so cute in your tennis uniform!" You imitated his fangirls and started to laugh.
                  "YAH! Change that to Y!" Woohyun joked.

 

You started to laugh your buttoff until the bell rang. You gathered your backpack and tennis stuff as you said bye to Woohyun while his fangirls were crowding around him. You started to laugh again when you only saw his hand pop up and started to wave bye to you."Oh you gotta love him!" You though to yourseld as you left your Chemistry class. You were walking down the stairs and you saw a guy talking to your last year's math teacher. He looked up and started to stare at you for a couple of seconds. You walked past him and left the building with your heart beating fast.





(Myungsoo POV)

 

The bell rang and you walked out of your last class before your fangirls would crowd around you, which was annoying. You entered a building when you saw one of the crosscountry coaches standing by a staircase.

 

                     "Mrs.Lee!" I yelled as I entered the building.
                     "Hello, do you have a question?" she asked with a smile.

 

I did a 90 degree bow before I asked her my question.

 

                     "Yes, is it too late to join crosscountry?" I asked.
                     "No,no! You can still join! Right now we are just practicing before crosscountry actually begins." Mrs.Lee smiled.
                     "Oh okay, well I don't have my gear with me so can i start tomorrow?" I asked.
                     "Of course!" she smiled even wider.

 

She started to talk again about crosscountry, I kinda got bored, so I looked up to see who is walking down the steps hoping if I can see my friends. Instead, I saw this beautiful girl looking straight at me. My heart started to flutter. She walked past me as I smelled her apple scented perfume.

                      "Sir? I still haven't gotten your name." said Mrs.Lee.

You kinda flinched when you heard Mrs.Lee talking.

 

                      "Oh! Sorry Mrs.Lee, my name is Kim, Myungsoo." You said as you bow again.
                      "It's ok Myungsoo, practice is everyday after school, okay?" Mrs.Lee said with a stern look.
                      "
Okay Mrs.Lee." You bowed once more and left the building with the mysterious girl in your head.


"Who was that girl..." I thought as I walked to my car where my friends were hanging around.