Tennis and a Little Misunderstanding

The Day I Met You.

(Linsey's POV)

 

You were rallying with Sakura when you heard her gasp. You looked at her questionly and turned around to see Sunggyu was running. He stopped and ran towards the tennis courts.

 

                 "Oppa!" You said as you and Sakura ran up to him.

 

Like other girls that would see my oppa, she was too shock with his "HOTNESS," so she couldn't say anything. I mean seriously is my oppa THAT HOT?

 

                  "Hey Lin!" said Sunggyu. "When you are done with practice wait for me infront of the school, okay?"
                  "Okay Oppa I will." You said with a smile. "Remeber Oppa take it easy, I don't want you to faint like last time.
                  "Okay, Okay Lin." He said. "Oh! I have to go bye Lin! HWAITING!" He sang while running towards the group of crosscountry runners.
                  "HWAITING!" said You and Sakura.
                  "Wah, your so lucky of having a caring, HOT brother!" nudged Sakura.
                  "Hot? Oh my gosh Sakura! You are talking about my brother!" You said while laughing.

 

Okay seriously Oppa, HOT? I would like them being me one day and see what happens when you are talking to a guy, that isn't in Infinite, and ALL of the sudden you see Oppa behind the guy and telling him to BACKOFF! And this HAPPENS ALL THE TIME! >.> But I still love Oppa.

 

Your tennis coach finally came out of her office and went to the tennis courts to meet us there. She called everyone to gather around her.

 

                    "Okay girls, we must continue getting better and better this year!" said the coach. "1..2..3.."
                    "HWAITING!" all of them yelled.

 

Everyone started to practice but you were so distracted that a tennis ball hit your head.

 

                     "Ow..." you said while rudding the back of your head.

 

Sakura ran up to you.

 

                     "Are you okay?" asked Sakura. "I told you to watch out!"
                     "Yeah i'm fine." you said "I never been this distracted before..."
                     "Yeah, you are always focused." Sakura said with a worried expression. "Why are you distracted today?"

 

You started to think until the guy that you saw after school popped in your head and you started to blush. Sakura saw you blushing.

 

                      "OH MY GOD! YOU LIKE SOMEONE!" She yelled.

 

You covered .

 

                       "Shh!" You looked around hoping Sunggyu wasn't around and sighed. "If Oppa found out I like someone I'm DEAD!"

 

Sakura started to laugh.

 

                       "Okay, Okay! So tell me who the guy is!?" said Sakura while jumping up and down like a child.

 

You started to think and realized that you have no idea who his name was.

 

                       "Uhh..." You said.
                       "You don't even know his NAME?!" Sakura yelled again.
                       "Shh!" You said as you covered again.

 

Everyone stopped practicing and looked at you and Sakura.

 

                        "Sorry!" said both of you while bowing and went back to practice.
                        "You better tell me how you saw this guy!" Sakura whispered loud so you can hear.
                        "Fine..." You said as you sighed.

 

 

(L's POV)

 

I was driving home, heartbroken. "Who was that guy talking to her..." you thought to yourself. You finally reached home and you checked you phone to see that Jungmin called you five times. You sighed and called him.

 

                          "Hello?" said Jungmin.
                          "Did you called me?" You asked him while you were going to your room.
                          "Huh? Oh! Yeah! I want to tell you about the girl-"
                          "Look just drop it okay?" You interrupted him. "I am no mood for this."
                          "But L-"
                          "Look! I said to drop it!" You snapped.
                          "Okay..." said Jungmin.

 

You sighed.

 

                          "Hey man, I didn't mean to raise my voice." You said.
                          "Hey, its okay." said Jungmin. "Hey man. I have to go, I have to pick up my little sister."
                          "Okay bye." You said and hanged up.

 

You sighed and lied down on you bed and started to think. "Who was she...she's different than my annoying fangirls..." you thought.

 

                           "Maybe it's love at first sight..." You muttered to yourself.