Chapter 9

The Day I Met You.

(Linsey's POV)

 

 

*Lunch*

 

 

You were walking out of your classroom when you saw Sakura walking ahead, you had an idea. "kekeke you will be surprise who I brought to eat with us during lunch!" you thought as you giggled. You skipped to Sakura and tapped her shoulder. Sakura turned around with big eyes.

 

"OMO! Lin! You scared me!" Sakura said as she touched her chest to calm her heart down.
"Scared you? I just tapped you silly!" you said smiling. "Do you want to have lunch with me?"
"Sure!" she said. "You still have to tell me about the guy, anyway haha"
You groan. "I know, I know...I still have to tell Jongie too.." you muttered but Sakura heard you.
"Jongie?" Sakura asked.
"Sungjong!" you said smiling.
"Oohh I see, is that his nickname or something?" Sakura asked.
"Neh! He isn't close to me like Woohyunnie but he is like a little brother to me!" you said smiling.
"Oohh I see, so Jongie. But Woohyunnie?" she asked. "You have pretty weird nicknames for INFINITE"

You laughed. "I know! It took awhile for every member to get use to it!"

 

 

You and Sakura continued to walk to the tables where INFINITE will be. Luckily, only Sungjong was only at the table. You pulled Sakura towards the table while everyone was staring at the both of you. People didn't care if you went to INFINITE's table because they knew that you were Sunggyu's sister. They cared about why you were bringing Sakura towards INFINITE's table. Thats when everyone, the students, started to whisper

 

 

"Why is she bringing that girl to INFINITE's table?"
"That girl is probably using her so she can get close to INFINITE, so she can date on of them..."
"How low can she get?"
"I'll bet Sunggyu will tell her to back off..."

 

 

Sakura stopped and looked down at the ground, you noticed because she knew why she stopped. You got furious at the people that was insulting Sakura. Yeah, you have been used by girls that only wanted to be close to INFINITE and leave you behind, but Sakura was different and she knows it. For crying out loud, Oppa thinks she is falling for her! So thats a good sign that he accepts Sakura!

 

 

"YAH!" you yelled and everyone stopped whispering and turned to you. "Stop insulting my friend! You don't know her, so stop talking trash about her! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! How low of every single one of you..."

 

 

Everyone looked down at the ground and felt guilty of what they said about Sakura. They mumbled 'I'm sorry' and you dragged Sakura towards INFINITE's table.

 

 

"Noona!" Sungjong said as he waved crazily at you. "You looked soooo cool out there! Telling them off!"
You laughed. "Jongie, let me introduce you Sakura." you said as you pointed at her. "Sakura this is Jongie."
"Oh! Nice to meet you umm...Jongie." Sakura said as she bowed.
"Omo! Please you don't have to be formal!" said Sungjong. "Nice to meet you too, Sakura!"
"I can tell you guys will get along pretty well." you said giggling.
"When are you going to tell us?" Sungjong and Sakura said at the same time.

 

 

You stopped giggling. "Shoot I forgot about that..." you thought as you were checking if Sunggyu would be here by now. Surprisingly, he wasn't so you sighed since Sunggyu was the only excuse for you for not talking about HIM.

 

 

"Well it all started when I lefted my science class..." you explained.

 

 

*10 minutes later*

 

 

"Ooohh!" both of them said.
"Thats so cute!" said Sakura. "Maybe it's destiny!"
"Destiny? Really Sakura?" you said.
"If not destiny...then maybe love at first sight!" Sungjong said.
Sakura and Sungjong looked at each other. "YEAH!" they said while hi-fiving each other.
You sighed. "Guys!" you whined.

 

 

Before you could say anything more, Sunggyu and the rest of INFINITE came to the table. You smiled when the rest of INFINTIE came but mostly smiling at Sunggyu when you saw his shock face when he saw Sakura at our table. "If only I have a camera to capture Oppa's face!" you thought. As if Sungyeol read your mind, he took out his camera and took a picture of Sunggyu's shock face.

 

 

"Gyu hyung? Yah Gyu Gyu Hyung!" said Woohyun while waving his hands infront of Sunggyu's face.
"Is he ok?" asked Sakura.
"Yeah he's fine." said Sungyeol as he was showing the picture of Sunggyu to you.

Both of you started to laugh. "HIS HAHAHHA FACE!" Sungyeol said.
You two felt something hit you at the back of your head. "Ow.." both of you said in unison.
"Both of you deserved that." said Sunggyu.
"But Oppa!" you whined.
"No buts and Sungyeol stop doing your owl face, it's not scaring me." said Sunggyu
"Your no fun 'oppa'" Sungyeol said as Sunggyu glared at him.

 

 

Sakura couldn't help but giggle at their childness, Sunggyu noticed her giggle. Her giggle was like angles to his ears. You noticed Sunggyu staring at her with loving eyes. "Haha yup...Sakura is the winner!" you thought. But little did you know that Sungjong was staring at her with the same loving eyes. "She's a pretty noona...but I can see that she only looks at Sunggyu hyung..." Sungjong thought.

 

 

"I swear you guys have staring problems." said Woohyun.
Dongwoo laughed. "You should say that to your fan girls over there."
"Yah, they love me! Their my 'girlfriends'!" said Woohyun.
"Well...thats a lot of girlfriends you have there." said Hoya.
"Seriously, hyung! One time one of your 'girlfriends' asked me if I can make Lin-Lin stop being friends with you!" said Sungyeol.
"BWOH!?" you and Woohyun said.
"YEAH!" yelled Sungyeol. "They even threaten me!"

"What happen after that?" you asked.
"I said 'I'll use my owl skills to scare you girls off!'" said Sungyeol as he did his face. "Good thing they ran away when I did that face."

 

 

Everyone in INFINITE's table started to laugh. Dongwoo, of course, was the loudest to laugh which made their fan girls squeal when they heard them laughing. But then the squealing stopped when that mysterious guy came in with his friend. You felt Sakura nudging you and mouth, "Is that him?" You slowly nodded your head as your eyes couldn't stop staring at him.

 

 


(Sunggyu's POV)

 

 

We were having a good time until all that squealing of girls stopped, which was weird. We saw our fan girls looking at the door that just opened and saw two guys. I can't lie but they were really...umm how can I say this and not be awkward about it...handsome? There I said it! Anyway, the guy with dark hair had that poker face going on, while the other guy had that charisma aura around him. But why do I have a feeling that...Lin-Lin is staring at one of them. I turned my head and saw that SHE WAS STARING AT ONE OF THEM! Calm down Sunggyu...you would probably won't see those guys around  the school that much...I hope...

 

 

(L's POV)

 

 

Man, was I starving...I can't believe that my teacher kept us in because of those annoying 'fan girls,' I swear I was glaring at them but they kept on squealing! Gosh they were annoying. You were walking to the cafeteria until you saw Jungmin going to the same direction as you were going.

 

 

"Jungmin!" you said as you walked up to him.
"Hey L." said Jungmin. "You getting lunch too?"
"Yeah, I still have to tell you about what changed my mind about HER." you said as you entered ther caferteria.

 

 

As you entered, all girls were staring at you and Jungmin. You were kinda creeped out when they were staring at you, but as you were about to go towards the kitchen to get your food, you saw HER staring at you. You kept your poker face on and walked in the kitchen to get your food, while your heart was thumping really fast. You and Jungmin got your food and walked out of the caferteria to go to the garden to eat in peace.

 

 

"I caught that girl staring at you." said Jungmin.
You started to choke on your food and Jungmin gave you water. "Thanks." as you started to drink it.
"Anyway, why were you all 'I wanna know more about that girl' in the morning?" Jungmin asked.
"Well...i had a dream..." you explained the whole dream to Jungmin.
"Ah, now I see why." Jungmin said while nodding.
"Yeah..." you said while looking at the sky.
"How about this...I give you 10 important facts about her per week." explained Jungmin. "So it would be like I give you fact one this week and fact two the next week, deal?"
"Yeah, I guess." you said.
"OKAY! You are probably thinking if I am going to give her name out to you for the first fact, but your wrong!" said Jungmin.
You sighed. "I knew you would say that"
"You know me so well!" He said smiling. "Fact one, she is really close with INFINITE, like really close that they treat her like a lil sister/noona, since Sungjong is a sophmore."
"Okay, so I don't have to worry about being jealous when she is with one of the members?" you asked.
"Yes sir!" he said. "You know I'll give you another fact...but this won't count as fact two."
"Whats the other fact?" you asked.
"She has an older brother in INFINITE." Jungmin said in a serious voice.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Hello everyone! :D feeling the love triangle going on for a couple of seconds? Who should Sakura fall for? Gyu Gyu or Jongie? hahahah And probably from the previous chapter your probably wondering why L doesn't like people calling him Myungsoo, he even won't let his bestfriend Jungmin call him Myungsoo O_O The heck is going on here?! HAHAHAHAHA ahh...I should shut up now... :) enjoy the story >.

 

 

Much Love,

Pikachu-chan