2.

30 day OTP challenge (EXO)

Day 2

KaiLu

Context: EXO is on a short Christmas vacation and they borrowed Yifan’s parent’s cabin which is buried deep inside a gigantic forest in Korea. 

Cuddling somewhere~

”HA!”

”Whaaaaa” Luhan yelped when the ball of snow hit the back of his neck and parts of it made its way down his back.

“Jongiiiiin” He whined when he eyed the darker boy behind him. He tried to brush of the snow, but the amount of clothing made it rather hard to get his hands far enough backwards to make a difference.

Jongin chuckled and helped him out.

“YA, now my clothes are all weeeet” The smaller whined and glared cutely at Jongin who did nothing but chuckle at him.

“Come on, let’s get you home before you get sick” He giggled and grabbed Luhan’s hand.

“Wait!”

“Wha_”

*SMASH*

Now Jongin was the one with snow all over his face and he soon felt it make its way down his own clothes, when he tried to move.

“Ha!” Luhan stuck his tongue out and pulled the younger along.

“Brat!” The darker chuckled.

 

“WE’RE HO_ oh” Luhan stopped on his way through the door, causing Jongin to stumble onto him.

“WHAT TH_ oh”

“Whaaa I never noticed how good they look together”

“True, they do…” Jongin shrugged. The two stood there for a second staring at the two sleeping figures on the couch, but were pulled out of their thoughts when Baekhyun stirred from the cold wind they were letting in.

 

“You think they like… like each other?” Luhan asked as he tried to pull of his wet shirt while sitting on the edge of the bed.

“Dunno, maybe… probably… definitely!” The more Jongin thought about the more it made sense, Chanyeol and Baekhyun had always been totally close!

Luhan giggled lightly and watched Jongin as he pulled his shirt of, exposing the dark toned chest.

He dumped the shirt on the floor and jumped into bed, crawling to Luhan’s side and kissed the back of his shoulder.

“Iiikkk… Your lips are cold” Luhan squealed when he felt the cold lips pressed against his bare shoulder blade.  

“Not as cold as my hands”

Luhan yelped and jumped slightly when Jongin planted his freezing hands on each side of his waist. Jongin just pulled him down to his back and lay down on his side beside him.

Luhan immediately snuggled close to Jongin’s chest and planted his own cold hands flat on the bare skin and giggled when he felt Jongin whimper slightly.

He suddenly realized just how tired you get from playing in the snow all day, and his eyelids felt awfully heavy.

“Jongin?”

“Mmm?” Jongin mumbled into his hair just before he kissed the top of his head and slung his arms around the smaller’s waist.

“We should do this more often”

“We should!”

Luhan felt the now slightly warmer fingers run up and down his spine caressing his back in long slow . Luhan enjoyed the bliss that surrounded them, the silence that made the moment only theirs to share, the fact that the only sounds that were heard were either their breathing or heartbeat.

He snuggled his face into the crook of Jongin’s neck, his nose pressed against the very visible collarbones and his lips hovering only millimeter above the warm skin.

“Xiao Lu?”

“Mmm?”

Jongin shifted himself and pulled Luhan so that they were able to look one another in the eye. He hesitated his words for a while and ran his hands though Luhan’s hair just before leaning down to kiss him shortly. Luhan’s long fingers curled up in the short hair on the back of Jongin’s head and he suddenly felt the fact that their bare chests were pressed together, and how warm Jongin felt against him

“I love you” He whispered just above Luhan’s lips before reconnecting them.

 

AN: I swear I'm sooooooo Luhan biased this week.. like.. Urgh i love him!