20

30 day OTP challenge (EXO)

 

Continuing yesterdays chapter.

Day 20

 

KaiLu

 

Context: Jongin is at his mother’s wedding while Luhan is home alone watching MTV. Loud!

 

Dancing~

 

As Jongin slammed the door, Luhan was immediately settled on the couch in a pair of very manly hotpants-like shorts and a t-shirt. He started going through the channels on the TV but kept ending up on MTV, even though just sitting and looking at music videos seemed like a boring way to spend the afternoon.

But he ended up doing so nonetheless.

When he decided that it was probably around time he ate something he cutely ran into the kitchen and started to raid the fridge.

As he did he heard “Only one” started to play on the TV and he couldn’t help but childishly dance a little around in the kitchen as the got a bowl for his ramen.

Before he knew it he had turned into Beyoncé as he was cooking and once he finished the song was over. To his luck it was followed by “Gee” so Luhan just kept dancing around like a fool in the living room.

In the end his ramen got cold while he himself got caught up with the dancing around, having his own little party.

He never really noticed how the time flew by as his living room turned into a dance studio, and eventually Jongin returned.

Not that Luhan noticed before Jongin Wrapped his arms around the dancing queen, who was well on his way to become the tenth member of Girls Generation.

“Eeekkk” Luhan squealed like a little girl when his boyfriend surprised him.

“Watcha doin’ Britney spears”

“YA!... I’m better than her!” Luhan snapped back and turned around to meet his laughing boyfriend.

“Touché”

 

AN: This.... didn't turn out how i planned... this... sigh

I'm feel a bit sick... -.-'