25

30 day OTP challenge (EXO)

 

Day 25

 

KaiLu

 

Context: Luhan was awoken by Yifan and Baekyeol yelling at each other and couldn’t find his Jongin.

 

Gazing into each other’s eyes~

 

“Jongin?”

“Yea_ What’s wrong?” Luhan was standing in the middle of the living room in his PJ’s closely holding onto his blanket, eyes blurred with tears and cheeks flustered.

“I don’t know I had a nightmare and then I woke up and everybody was yelling at each other and I couldn’t find you…” The elder just babbled on as Jongin walked over to him and without really responding to his sobs he just wrapped his arms around the elder and held him close, his fingers through Luhan’s hair.

“No worries, Baekhyun and Yifan were just being drama queens” Jongin smiled a little to himself and Luhan just sniffled and clenched his slender around the younger one’s T-shirt.

It was around dinner time and Luhan had been sleeping for almost 3 hours but it was still obvious that he needed more rest. He and Jongin had been up all night for most of the week and by now they were both running out of energy.

“Wanna go back to bed?” Jongin asked before planting a soft kiss on Luhan’s forehead. Luhan just nodded.

 

They got settled and Luhan snuggled in as close as he possible could before starting to relax again.

“What was your nightmare about?”

Luhan considered for a second whether he actually wanted to tell, but Jongin’s loving eyes convinced him.

“You left me for Kyungie” Luhan felt pathetic as his sight started to blur once again and he hid his face in the curve of Jongin’s shoulder.

“Don’t cry Lu, you know I’d never do that” Jongin smiled and wrapped his arms around the elder and held him as close as he could without crushing him.

“I know” Luhan mumbled onto the shoulder.

“Here, look at me” Jongin tilted the other’s face backwards so that their eyes met. Luhan’s eyes were really something, and Jongin was certain that if it was possible he could stare into them forever. They were big and dark and so filled with love and devotion.

Luhan felt the same way about Jongin’s eyes. Even if they were narrow and at times seemed cold, Luhan only saw love and affection in them and he was certain that never in his life would he find as beautiful eyes as his.

“You’re my princess and I’d never leave you okay?!” Luhan just giggled a bit while sniffing. Jongin wiped away the last tear that was making its way from the elder’s eye.

“Now sleep” Jongin kissed the younger’s forehead and settled with him in his arms.

For a while they settled like that, but Luhan couldn’t sleep.

“Jongin?” He looked up at the younger who was almost asleep already, so he wriggled himself a bit in the tight grip and raised himself on eyelevel with Jongin. Then he leant close and kisses the soft plumb lips before returning to the crook of Jongin’s shoulder.

Then both boys drifted off with a smile stuck to their lips. 

 

AN: Sorry i forgot, school started today so i had a bit of homework to do ^^'

Anyway i hope you like it.

Also... The last chapter ... the theme is doing something Hot.. and i can't really decide which ship it should be about, any request?