8.

30 day OTP challenge (EXO)

 

Day 8

 

Kray

 

Context: Yixing has gone shopping to find something for his Duizhang

 

On a Plane ~ (I changed this one, since it was originally shopping… Yeah that didn’t went so well)

 

EXO-m had just landed in Incheon International Airport at 4 in the morning and were all tired as , definitely not feeling like the usual strutting down the hall surrounded by screaming teenage girls. Not to be misunderstood, they loved and adored their fans, but sometimes it would be nice to just get it over with the airport and get to K’s dorm and get at least a few hours of sleep.

 

The ride had been nice though, since it was night they had been almost alone on the plane, not having to worry about creepy fans that snuck up on them while sleeping.

All but two of them were asleep during the entire flight, but Yixing and Yifan who were seated a bit apart from the others were merely awake talking lowly.

They hadn’t talked about anything in particular, they just felt that once they had the time to just talk it was worth grabbing it, because lately they had been running back and forth a lot and had hardly had the time to be real human beings.

The two were only just awake and Yixing’s eyelids had never felt this heavy, but he didn’t want to close them just yet, even though the warmth of Yifan’s shoulder and arm around him made the sleep hard to resist, he felt more drawn to the elder’s voice.

“You should sleep” Yifan whispered into the brown curly hair.

“I don’t want to!” Yixing pouted lightly and fastened his grip around Yifan’s waist and pressing his face a bit harder onto the shoulder.

“But you won’t get much sleep once were in Korea”

“I don’t want to!” Yifan chuckled lightly and ran his fingers through the hair and let them continue the travel down Yixing’s back.

“We’ll always have the ride back to talk”

“But we’ll be just as tired then” Yixing tilted his head back and looked up at the elder with pouted lips and furrowed brows. Yifan just smiled knowing that his arguments were getting him nowhere, instead he decided to spend the time wisely and leaned in to peck the pouting lips. He didn’t move much, but stayed centimeters from the other’s face, looking straight into Yixing’s eyes, causing the smaller to blush.

“Stop being cheesy” Yixing poked the others cheek and smiled sweetly.

“Will not” Yifan smiled and kissed the younger once again, but this time he made sure to pour in a load of love, and he felt the smaller’s lips curve into a smile as he kissed him.

 

AN: I dunno... I'm no good at Kray fluff.... Like.. Just for gods sake! 

Sorry...

Look at him being all cute and tired and cute... and cute... I swear i have a lot of Xingxing feels right now! >w<