24

30 day OTP challenge (EXO)

 

Day 24

 

Kray

 

Context: Yifan is angry with Yixing for telling he is being too rough on the other boys. Now Yixing is a bit sad, and Yifan feel horrible for being an .

 

Making up afterward~

 

“Xing~” It had been a few hours since they had argued and Yifan had run off. By now he figured the younger had to be cooled of a little, and by now he was probably just sad.

The thought made Yifan cringe, knowing that he was the cause.

He carefully peaked in the bedroom door, but found that the room was empty.

“XING?” He called out in the dorm hoping that somebody would respond but he heard nothing.

He started looking around the dorm searching for any signs of the younger. He even got himself pulled enough together to ask the two slightly grumpy boys in the kitchen. But Baekhyun had just hissed that they hadn’t seen his Yixing.

“Xiiiing” He walked around starting to get desperate to find Yixing, starting to consider just how harsh he had spoken to him.

“Why are you screaming like that?” Yifan jumped when a sleepy Yixing walked in on him from behind, rubbing his eyes cutely.

“XING! Where the…  have you been?” Yifan placed both hands on the shorter’s shoulders and looked at him with a rather worried expression, worried in Yifan-world that is.

“I went to sleep in Baekhyun’s bed, because you were annoying!” Yixing hissed cutely with a very tired tone, and Yifan could tell from the tone that he wasn’t too mad anymore.

“Ya, I thought you’d run off for a second” Yixing just giggled a bit.

 “I thought about it… but then I heard Tao talk about you having a cute and I figured ‘better not’” Yixing just giggled and pressed himself onto the elder who smiled and let out a relieved sigh, wrapping his arms around the shorter boy.

“Don’t be annoying like that!”

“I won’t I promise. Sorry I was being an ”

“It’s okay… you’re a cute !”

“You don’t say” Yixing could almost sense the smirk on Yifan’s face and he knew pretty well what was to follow it. He enjoyed the soft fabric of the elder’s shirt for another second before grabbing Yifan’s hand and pulling him along into their room.

Yifan, being Yifan, just wasn’t the cute kind of cuddly love-maker so the second he closed the door behind them he had Yixing pushed down on the bed, and despite the fact that they had been together for so long, Yixing still managed to blush every time he did so.

And Yifan utterly loved it when the younger one lied there, looking cute and vulnerable. But no matter how rough Yifan got, Yixing cute smile would still be forever stuck to his lips as long as he was with Yifan.

“Speaking of that cute of yours” Yifan whispered seconds before attacking the younger’s neck. 

 

AN: Okay sorry.. i know i said baby dragons but i got really caught up in that SNSD and EXO performance and all i could think was... pink and fluffy...

But their well on their way ^^

Also this is actually yesterday's update (it was new years ever, i had things to do ^^' sorry) So i will update again shortly ^3^

Thank you for reading and forever and ever hoping to hear your thoughts on it <3

Oh shoot btw... Happy new year ^u^/