5.

30 day OTP challenge (EXO)

 

Day 5

 

Kray

 

Context: Yifan and Yixing are both attending the same school, and Yixing has a hopeless crush on the taller who seem to overlook him at all time.

 

Kissing~

 

Yifan is rather blind to the world that surrounds him on daily bases. He rarely notices the people around him… mainly due to his habit of feeling a bit superior towards his co-students. It’s not that he’s being a when they talk to him, and he does have friends, it’s just sort of a … bad habit.

His parents are very rich and he was simply raised that way.

Sadly being blind like that, also meant that he blinded out Yixing.

Sweet and cute Yixing who had a major crush on the taller boy, trying his best to get the others attention but always without success, mostly due to his shy persona.

To his luck they had a friend in common, a friend who knew that Yixing was head over heels for Yifan, who he was certain would like Yixing if only he saw him.

 

“Ya Fanfan~” Luhan sang out with big starry doe eyes.

“What do you want?” Yifan grinned at the shorter boy who pouted cutely.

“Why do you always think I want something from you?” He crossed his arms childishly and furrowed his brows.

“Just spill it Lu?”

“Can you go with me to the senior’s party?”

“Wha_ No!” Yifan was a bit surprised since Luhan wasn’t really the kind to go to parties that were school related, and neither was he.

“Pweaaaaase Fanfan, come on~” Never in his life had Luhan pouted this much and if he did, he’d probably hurt himself.

“No!, why do you wanna go anyway?” Yifan crossed his arms and looked down at the big sparkly deer eyes that were doing their best to persuade him.

“What? No reason… I just want to!”

“Who is he?”

“Why does there always had to be a ‘him’?”

  “Who?”

“That Jongin kid” Luhan pouted and looked down, feeling a bit embarrassed by the fact that he was crushing on a freshman.

“Yeah don’t know him, but…”

“You’ll go?” Luhan beamed knowing that his pouts and eye bulging was after all paying off.

“Sure whatever”

“Thank yooooooooouuuuuw!” Luhan flung both arms around the taller in appreciation and pressed his face towards the white shirt Yifan was wearing. Yifan just giggled at the younger and tried to get himself out of the tight grip.

 

From: Luhan

Hey Xing, he couldn’t turn down these eyes ;)

 

From: Xingxing

Really? So he’s coming?

 

From: Luhan

Sure thing, now go find some skinny jeans and something sparkly!! xD

 

From: Xingxing

What? Nooo, I can’t wear those things, any way

gotta go ‘kay, but thanks a bunch!

 

From: Luhan

Oh you better get that cute squished into something

tight or I’ll  come put it in there myself!

 

The music was loud and every room was badly lidded and had waves of smoke hanging above them. Luhan had convinced Yixing that he HAD to wear skinny jeans, and he sure looked good in them.

Luhan just so happened to know that Yifan had a thing for shorter boys and since Yixing was just about the cutes thing ever, despite himself, he was pretty sure that his plan was destined to succeed.

“Yixing~ah, found you” Luhan slung both arms over the shorter’s shoulders and pressed his face against the back of Yixing’s neck.

“Ya Luhan” Yixing giggled and turned around. His heart was already racing like no tomorrow since he kind of figured that Yifan would be with Luhan. Luhan had obviously been drinking and Yifan had a beer can in his hand as well. Yixing was sober as ever, alcohol wasn’t his thing.

“Ya Yifan, this is Yixing, he’s cute!” Luhan giggled and pinched Yixing’s cheek which was already blushing.

Yifan didn’t really reply but he smiled, at Yixing, warmly kinda, and Yixing felt his heart throb.

 

Yixing didn’t really notice how it happened, but all of a sudden Luhan was on a pink cloud floating off to Jongin’s direction, leaving Yixing and Yifan and a load of awkward silence.

Yifan had to admit that Yixing was pretty cute and good looking as well, and since he was slightly lightheaded he found the situation less awkward took Yixing’s hand and pulled him along till they were in a part of the house with a little less smoke and a lot less horrible pop-music  threading to bust their eardrums.

“What are we doing here?” Yixing asked slightly confused when he found himself in a dimly lit room with very few people.

“figured I’d be easier to seduce you without having a to scream at you”

“Wha_”

Yixing figured that Yifan had to be more drunk than he seemed because he was being pretty straight forward and he was already standing really close to the shorter boy.

“It’s not like you don’t want me to, Luhan told me so”

“What but…”

“I just didn’t expect you to be this cute”

Yixing was beyond taken aback by the sudden mood change of the usual royalty-like behaving boy, but at the same time he was blushing hard enough to die from blood loss.

“Uh I_” He had no clue what to say and by now Yifan had him backed into a corner with no way out (not that he felt like escaping), they were awfully close and Yixing froze when he felt a hand caress his waist.

Before he knew it Yifan had his long fingers tipping Yixing’s head backwards so that their lips could meet without any further trouble.

Yixing’s entire being felt as if it became butterflies and flew off straight into the sky, his heart raced and his fingers trembled as they wrapped themselves around Yifan’s wrist.

He was certain that his heart stopped for a moment when Yifan’s warm tongue slipped across his bottom lib, but he figured it was best to not think too hard about his heart pace when his crush was trying to stick his tongue into his mouth.

Yixing of course parted his lips, immediately letting the elder enter his mouth.

He felt himself shiver as the other’s wet tongue made its way around the inside of his mouth, making sure to take in the taste and texture as much as possible.

Turned out Yifan was rather rough, and it also turned out that Yixing really liked it when Yifan bit his bottom lib.

 

Within minutes Yifan had Yixing pressed against the wall and both arms wrapped tightly around his waist, one hand slowly making its way towards his .

Yixing had both hands around the taller boy’s shoulders, and all ten fingers running through the golden hair and down the long soft neck.

 

“Luhan was right, you do have a cute ”

 

 

AN: So this became longer than expected, but i am forever a er for Kray >w< I Lub them!

But i really need to learn to restrain myself from writing these things too long ^^'