13

30 day OTP challenge (EXO)

 

Day 13

 

KaiLu

 

Context: KaiLu watching TV while eating ice cream

 

Eating ice cream~

 

“DON’T GO IN THERE!!!” Luhan was only inches from the screen when Jongin walked into the living room with two bowls of ice cream.

“What are you doing Lu?” Jongin stopped halfway there and observed the obviously upset boy on his knees clinging onto each side of the TV screen.

“THAT IDION WENT IN THERE!!” Luhan pointed very dramatically at the TV which was flashing shiny pictures of Desperate Housewife’s, obviously very torn by the fact that some man had just walked through some door.

“That’s cool but… ice cream?”

“Uh yay” Luhan’s expression immediately changed to a very excited 12 year old, and he got on his feet and sat himself beside Jongin on the couch.

Only seconds after he was handed the bowl and he had the first spoonful in his mouth his eyes were once again focused on the big screen and a guy who was clearly upset about finding his wife cheating on him.

Lulu had a thing for western TV shows, and he got very caught up one he started.

 

“Lu?”

“Luhan?”

“YA LUHAN!”

“WHA_” Luhan flew backwards only just managing to hold onto the bowl as he did.

“Why are you screaming like that?” A very surprised Luhan mumbled as he got back in his original position.

“I didn’t… at first” Jongin smirked slightly and leaned a bit closer to the still offended boy.

“But you got ice cream on your lips” Luhan just made a small surprised sound but never really got to answer before he felt a wet tongue his top lip, to be followed by two cold lips pressed against his now clean ones.

He felt Jongin pull the bowl of ice cream out of his hands and place it on the coffee table without ever leaving his lips.

Only seconds later Luhan was on his back on the couch with his fingers tangled in Jongin’s hair, feeling Jongin’s arms gently wrap themselves around his waist. 
 

 

AN: It's short but i kind of really like it ^^