9

30 day OTP challenge (EXO)

 

Day 9

 

Baekyeol/KaiLu/Kray

 

Context: Everyone is hanging out at the local library, studying or just simply hanging.

 

Hanging with friends~

 

It’s a pretty nice weather for taking a walk or going to the park, yet the 6  boys had left straight from school and all went to the local library to spend their afternoon.

Some to study, others to be around the others… even some to read the books there.

 

Jongin was sitting by one of the big wooden desks with his face buried in a math book while Chanyeol was standing beside him, padding his shoulder while trying to explain Pythagoras to him.

Yifan was on the opposite side of the desk, eyes glued to his English homework.

 

Luhan and Baekhyun were on one of the big black leather couches back to back reading old love stories and from time to time giggling cutely into their books.

Yixing had simply placed himself by the window in an armchair with his sketchbook and his ipod.

 

“Jongin, stop complaining like that” Chanyeol shushed him and returned to pointing and explaining math to Jongin who’s face became more and more depressed. Eventually the younger simply dropped his face and started whining like little girl. Chanyeol just rolled his eyes and sighed.

Luhan on the hand heard the whines and flew from his spot and practically attacked the Jongin and started kissing his cheek from behind him.

Chanyeol just went to Baekhyun who had fell on his back when Luhan had left him, so that he was now lying flat on the couch.

Of course he sat up the moment he eyed Chanyeol coming towards him, and the second Chanyeol was on the couch, Baekhyun was snuggled up beside him.

“Whatcha reading?”

“A collection of Shakespeare’s love poems”

“Aha” Chanyeol didn’t bother to ask further since the elder seemed very captivated, so he just wrapped his arms around the other and enjoyed the melodic silence that filled the library.

 

Eventually Yixing got bored with sketching Yifan looking frustrated and went to the elder. He sneaked up behind him and wrapped both arms around his shoulder, resting his head on his one shoulder.

“You’re no fun to draw when you look like that” Yifan turned his head and kissed the others cheek while smiling.

“I’ll be done in a sec, then we can go home okay?”

“Really?”

“Mhm!” Yifan smirked at the younger who suddenly blushed slightly but didn’t stir when Yifan kissed him rather passionately. That was until Jongin threw his pencil at them.

“Get a room”

Luhan who was on Jongin’s lap giggled and poked his cheek.

“Who are you to talk!”

 

Within an hour Jongin and Luhan, and Yixing and Yifan had left, and Baekhyun and Chanyeol were left alone on the big couch in the big library.

“Chany_ oh”

Baekhyun turned to ask his boyfriend if he wanted to go home as well, only to be met by two closed eyes and his mouth hanging slightly open.

The elder boy chuckled to himself and leaned in and kissed the younger’s bottom lip.

 

AN: I'm not even joking, this is the most pointless thing I've ever written in my entire life... EVER! 

So yeah... sorry bout dat!

BUT... i think i might write some Kray tomorrow... some... rated Kray -u- 

Photospam cause i feel like it..... ^^'

Nighty night ^3^