16

30 day OTP challenge (EXO)

 

Day 16

 

KaiLu

 

Context: Avarage Saturday morning

 

Morning ritual~

 

”Jongie~”

”Jongiiin?” Luhan poked his boyfriend’s lips with the tip of his finger, watching as the younger started to stir in his sleep.  He had been watching him for a while, always being the one to awake first he had learned to adore their weekend mornings where he could just lie in Jongin’s arms and admire his handsome boyfriend.

He softly leaned in and pecked the lips that seemed ever so tempting despite the fact that the owner was far off in his dreams.

“Jongin should wake up!” Luhan mumbled onto the younger’s chest as he once again cuddled up against him with a content smile.

“Jongin didn’t have the time, he was dreaming about you” Luhan felt a warm hand glide across his shoulders and shivered lightly before looking up at two drowsy eyes.

He didn’t reply he just stretched himself to once again reach those inviting lips with his own.

“Good morning” He smiled and ran a finger across the plump lips going almost cross-eyes as he watched his own movements.

 

It was a beautiful morning, well it was really almost noon. It was bright outside since a heavy layer of snow was reflecting the sunlight, making everything look slightly brighter.

Jongin watched as the curtains moved a bit along with the wind, letting a few streaks of sunlight hit the elders golden hair, causing it to shine ever so bright as if it was in fact the purest of gold.

 

“What were you dreaming?” Luhan focused his big deer-like eyes on Jongin who smiled and pecked his lips.

“I dreamt that I was a prince who saved the cutest princess Luhan and we lived happily ever after in Disneyland” Jongin giggled lightly.

“Did not!” Luhan stuck out his tongue at the elder who just chuckled at him again and kissed his forehead.

“It’s true… we were in Narnia”

 

AN: This isn't actually "rituals".. but it is morning so idgaf! and it's cute so.... ^^ 

Probably won't update tomorrow since.. you know... christmas ^^ 

Merry christmas to you all.. May you all have EXO CD's and unicorns! <3