21

30 day OTP challenge (EXO)

 

Day 21

 

Baekyeol

 

Context: Saturday afternoon in the kitchen. The two boys are hungry and decide to bake a cake.

 

Baking~

 

“Chanyeol?”

“Mmm?” Chanyeol looked up with wide eyes, obviously very engrossed in what he was doing.

“You have cake all over!” Baekhyun was sitting on the counter beside him, handing him the ingredients. And now he was giggling at his boyfriend who had cake dough splattered over most of his being.

“So do you!” He flashed all of his pearl whites as Baekhyun looked down himself.

“No I do_” Baekhyun was cut off as Chanyeol swung a spoon his direction causing splatters of chocolate cake to cover the unicorn on his shirt and also hitting his face.

“YA!” Baekhyun pouted as he furrowed his brows. Chanyeol just laughed at him and went to get him a towel, but as he turned back to Baekhyun he felt four slender very sticky fingers hit his face, leaving a trail of cake along his cheek and chin.

Within minutes most of the cake dough was long gone from the bowl, but Chanyeol and Baekhyun had gotten themselves a new nice brown shade.

Both were on the floor, still wrestling around trying not to laugh too hard to maintain their holds on one another, but eventually they just kinda tipped over lying on their sides, crumbled up from the laughter.

“We should probably clean up?” Chanyeol sat up and looked around the messy kitchen while scratching his sticky hair. Baekhyun just giggled a bit more and crawled onto Chanyeol’s lap.

“We really should!” He giggled and packed the tip of Chanyeol’s nose. Chanyeol smiled shortly before leaning in to passionately kiss the elder.

“You taste good, maybe I should consider the baking business”

 

AN: OMG I'M SORRY  I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO UPDATE YESTERDAY!!!!  I will update again shortly to cover for yesterdays mistake ^^'