11

30 day OTP challenge (EXO)

 

Day 11

 

Baekyeol

 

Context: Baekhyun checking out gifts from fans

 

Wearing kigurumis~

 

”CHANYEOL COME HERE!” Baekhyun screamed from the hallway, obviously excited about something.

“WHO DIED?” The taller came running to see why he had been called. He found Baekhyun on the floor in front of the door surrounded by a gazillion gifts that fans had sent them.

“Look, someone sent you a load of Pocky’s” Baekhyun grinned and pulled out at least 20 boxes of Pocky. Chanyeol laughed loudly and sat down beside the elder on the floor.

“AAAHHH look at this, this is sooooo cute” Baek grinned  and showed Chanyeol a Deer-plushie.

“That gotta be for Luhan though!” Chanyeol grabbed the plushie and looked it straight in the eyes, going cross-eyed. Baekhyun just giggled at him and continued his journey into the large box.

“OH MY GOD” Chanyeol heard from down the box, followed by Baekhyun’s face reappearing and his hands filled with pink and red textiles.

“What’s that?” Chanyeol leaned closer and tried to figure why someone would sent the blankets or whatever that was.

“Kekeke it’s couple’s kigurumis” Baekhyun laughed and held one out to see it properly.

“One is a Unicorn and one is a drag_”

“KRAY” Chanyeol shouted loudly grabbing the dragon one from Baekhyun who was already rolling around on the floor while laughing.

 

Being Baekyeol the two didn’t think for long before they were both dressed in the most ridiculous outfits, not really being able to stop laughing at one another.

“Their comfy though” Baekhyun smiled and pulled on the hood with a shiny pink glitter horn on it.

“You look incredibly stupid!”

“Says the guy with the wings?” Baekhyun crossed his arms and gave the taller a very judging look, which could’ve been effective if it hadn’t been for his hood that decided to slide down and cover his eyes.

Chanyeol couldn’t help but laugh loudly at how stupid the elder looked as he was trying to be cool.

Baekhyun just stayed under his hood, pouting lightly… that was until Chanyeol stopped laughing and he all of a sudden felt Chanyeol’s lips upon his.

 

Just as the two stood there looking like idiots in idiotic costumes, Sehun decided to walk through the living room.

“YA SUHO HYUNG, DID YOU LET THE FANGIRLS IN HERE?”

 

AN: I feel like I'm repeating myself... Sorry bout dat....