27

30 day OTP challenge (EXO)

 

Day 27

 

KaiLu

 

Context: It’s morning and Luhan sneaks into Jongin’s room, wanting to spend just a bit of time with his secret boyfriend before the rest of the dorm wakes up.

 

Birthday~

 

”Jongin?”

”Joongiiiin?”

”Mmhm?”

”JongiiiiIIiiiIIiin?” Jongin eyes opened slowly, adapting to light that they were met by.

Once he was adjusted to the sunlight, his eyes fell upon a flushed face with big brown eyes and a cute smile.

“Happy birthday” Luhan smiled widely, getting up from his spot beside the bed, where he was settled on his knees while waiting for the elder to awake.

He got up and crawled onto the bed, being on all four beside Jongin, watching him rub his eyes and lift himself to his elbows.

“What time is it? Isn’t it too early be my birthday?” Jongin whined, still not fully awake.

“Sorry, but I just wanted to be with you for a bit before everyone woke up” Luhan pouted a bit, making himself blush.

He was wearing a thin sweater and pink boxers, opposed to Jongin who was in nothing but boxers.

“Ah, it’s okay” Jongin smiled and sat back against the headboard, stretching out both arms as a motion for the elder to come closer. Luhan smiled cutely and crawled foreword looking like a little kid as he sat across Jongin’s lap.

Jongin smiled wider and cupped his one hand around the elder’s cheek, and Luhan happily leaned into the touch.

For a moment the two just enjoyed the others presence, taking in the moment.

 

Jongin pulled the elder down, causing to almost tip over, placing his one hand flat on the tanned chest as he was pulled in to a sweet kiss. Soon he felt Jongin deepening the kiss and he couldn’t help but give in, pressing closer when Jongin’s arms wrapped around his waist.

The hand on Jongin’s chest started to move around, feeling the smooth surface as Jongin’s hands worked their way up underneath the sweater.

Eventually Jongin got fed up with being underneath Luhan and rolled him over, making the elder laugh when he attacked his neck, but his giggles were soon replaced with heavy breaths and cute whiny sounds. Just as Jongin had the sweater off Luhan and Luhan had his hands completely tangled in the younger one’s hair, the door flung open.

“HAPPY BIRTH__” Chanyeol stood frozen in the door, mouth wide open, locked in the middle of his words. Baekhyun and Suho were just by his side, both with very wide eyes.

“Okay… We’ll just…” Baekhyun grabbed on tightly to Chanyeol’s arm and pulled him back while closing the door with the other hand.

When the door clicked back in place, both Luhan and Jongin was still frozen, staring at it in disbelieve.

“They took that rather nice”

“You think they… figured it out?”

“Lu… I’m almost on top of you… I think they did the math…” Luhan just nodded and giggled before lifting his head to seal their lips.

 

AN: I dunno... really!

But i have to say that I'm very pleased to see the Kray enthusiasm -u-