18

30 day OTP challenge (EXO)

 

Day 18

 

Kray

 

Context: I dunno….

 

Doing somthing together~

 

We’ve been friends since child’s feet. We lived in a rough hood, Yifan was always there to protect me. He was like a brother.

Our moms were best of friends , so we’ve been playing together since the age of 4, well Yifan was 4, I was 3. Obviously I don’t remember my first meeting with him, but it never mattered, cause I knew he was there, I knew he was watching me from a close hold, making sure no one harmed me.

When we got older I realized that I admired Yifan more than the other boys admired their elders, but I couldn’t help it, everything Yifan did seemed like the act of a superhero to me, and if he ever felt I was the first to stand in front of him, bite back at who ever tried to worsen his condition.

At the age of 14 he had grown tired of me, my childish clinging to his leg, and to be honest I get that. That doesn’t mean that the rejection didn’t hurt.

He was so grown at the age of 14… his mother passed away and he was left with his father, a rather cruel man. And Yifan being Yifan decided to rebel up and did all he could to piss his dad off… until he was 16 and he was finally thrown to the streets. That was the first time he smoked pot, his dad couldn’t handle that one.

At first he went to a few others, an ex-girlfriend, a few buddies… but late October in the middle of the night, Yifan knocked on our door, shivering from the cold and his abstinences.

He slept in my bed that night.

At first I was on a mattress beside him, but around 5 he woke me and pulled me into the bed.

I never realized these were the kind of feelings I had towards Yifan.

I never knew that this great admiration, this fascination was nothing but love.

A love that I had been building since the age of 3.

We were like soul mates, and after that he never left my side again.

I didn’t care if he pulled me into the dirt with him, I didn’t care if he had to work at godforsaken hours to cover his drug use, I just cared that we were together, that at night when we drifted off in our freezing apartment, I was pressed against him. Only him. Forever him.

The nights where he stayed clean were my favourite ones. He would hold me tight, tighter than usually, and whisper sweet nothings in my ear, he would ghost his lips across my skin only to make me shiver.

At the age of 21 I’m stuck in an awful lousy cheap apartment with gross water and no heat, I have a job, but it only covers the bills so Yifan takes care of the food.

But truth to be told, I hardly see that part as long as I get to stay snuggled onto Yifan’s warm chest, listening to his husky whispers.

As long as we’re together.


AN: I dunno... I've just watched this movie about a homo junkie.. so yeah, that would explain a thing or two ...

but to be honest i really like it