23

30 day OTP challenge (EXO)

 

Day 23

 

Kray

 

Context: Yifan scolding Yixing for being too kind

 

Arguing~

 

“You’re being too rough on them” Yixing walked by Yifan, dropping his things on the bed before sitting on the edge of it, back facing Yifan.

“They did after all just mess up the kitchen” The air between them suddenly turned very cold. Yifan hated when Yixing spoke to him in that tone, a tone the indicated that he was disappointed with his elder’s behavior.

“But they never ing listen” Yixing knew that Yifan was pressured and that he had a lot to keep track on, and he was certain that this was nothing but a let out of his everyday frustration over the other boys. He had a habit of building it up inside, waiting till he cracks.

“Sure they do”

“Sure” Yifan’s voice felt utterly cold when he replied and it shocked Yixing a bit that his voice was so harsh. He didn’t feel like turning around, knowing that if he did Yifan’s burning eyes would be the first thing he saw, and he didn’t care much for that. The problem solved itself when Yixing heard a few quick steps and a slamming door.

 

AN: I know it's short, but i'll continue it tomorrow.

Also I HATE IT! not that it's like... I just don't like them being angry with each other, it makes me sad! QAQ

I can't wait for tomorrow so that they can stop arguing and start making baby unicorns instead! (Maybe not, we'll see ^^')