15

30 day OTP challenge (EXO)

 

Day 15

 

Kray

 

Context:  Yixing looking for clothes to wear for a party

 

In a different clothing style~

 

“Lu?” Yixing’s face peaked in the closet door with curious eyes.

“What xing?” Luhan turned from folding his new washed clothes to see who had interrupted him in doing so.

“Can you help me out?” Yixing nervously scratched the back of his neck and gave the elder a pair of puppy eyes. Luhan, being Luhan just casted aside what he was doing and ran to his younger.

 

“You’re going to a concert???” Luhan almost shouted right in the face of Yixing.

“Can’t I?”

“Sure… I guess” Luhan felt a bit weird by the thought of it… he almost never went out for such things, he stayed home and read books.

“So… what did you want help with?”

“I have to wear clothes… and I have no clue… I never go to concerts”

“What kind?”

“The Gazette”

“Wow okay xing…” Luhan was a bit blown. Gazette was pretty heavy stuff, and he never imagined the younger to be the kind who liked that stuff. He didn’t mind, it was just a whole new side of Yixing that he’d never seen.

“Then you gotta look cool!” Yixing stayed in his place as Luhan disappeared into his clothes causing shirts and cardigans to fly all over.

“Here!”

“This?”

“Yes!” Yixing looked in the mirror and spun around once in a while to make sure that his eyes weren’t playing tricks on him. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a black wife-beater with some kind of band-like logo on and a loose but short leather jacket above it. Luhan had lent him a really cool looking earing that looked like a stretch.

“There, now makeup time”

“Makeu_” Yixing never made it to the end of the sentence before Luhan had him sitting on the bed with his eyes closed, being careful not to stir.

Luhan applied a lot more eyeliner than Yixing would’ve liked but in the end he did look pretty cool.

“Hey.. are you going alone?”

“No… that new guy, Yifan, asked me to go”

“YIFA…YIFAN OH MY GOD HE ASKED YOU OUT, GOD HE WAS SO HANDSOME!”

“Uh yeah… actually.. I’ve been going out with him for a while…”

“WHUUT.. HOW CAN YOU NOT TELL ME?”

“I dunno… “

*Knock on door*

“Well I’ll be off then.. thanks for the help!” Yixing said as he ran off to the door, shortly waving at the elder who was lost of words.

 

“Hey yo_ wow”

“Uh hi” Yixing blushed at the elders reaction and nervously scratched the back of his neck, while feeling the others eyes burn.

“You look… Good!”

“Uh thanks…  you too” Yixing was smiling cutely and felt glad that he had asked for Luhan’s help. He stepped out the door and closed the door behind him, smiling and waiting for the elder to start walking, but instead he stayed in his spot and kept practically undressing the younger, mentally.

Just when Yixing was about to take the first step any further, he felt a hand pressed against his waist and his eyes met Yifan’s mouth which had curved up slightly into a very attractive smirk.

“Hold on a second” Yixing felt himself being pushed backwards and his backside meeting the door.

Seconds later his lips were met by that smirk.

 

AN: THIS IS SOOOO RANDOM!  I was listening to The Pretty Reckless and then this just kind of happened... ! So yeah Rock chic Yixing xD

Urgh he's such a rocker! xD