3.

30 day OTP challenge (EXO)

 

Day 3

 

Kray

 

Context: EXO is on a short Christmas vacation and they borrowed Yifan’s parent’s cabin which is buried deep inside a gigantic forest in Korea.

 

Watching a movie~

 

“Phew okay, there’s gotta be food for like… 8 years here”

“More like 2 days”

“I hate having kids!” Yixing chuckled cutely at Yifan who stood at stared, slightly frustrated, at the piles of food they had just bought.

“Don’t whine, you don’t have to cook for them” Xing poked Yifan’s cheek breaking his thoughts.

“Wonder if their still out though, it’s been almost 4 hours”  Yixing stretched to his toes while looking out the window, trying to eye the 10 boys they had left to themselves 4 hours ago, fearing the worst.

Yifan left the kitchen and walked through the living room, and then through the hallway, to return to Yixing in the kitchen.

“Two on the couch, Luhan in his room giggling like a teenage girl so… Jongin also in Luhan’s room” Yifan stated to his wife who looked slightly surprised at the taller.

“Who’s on the couch?”

“Baekhyun and Chanyeol”

“Really?” Yixing was quickly off to see, only to return with a gooey smile on his face, nose all scrunched up.

“How cute was that”

Yixing had this awful habit of fangirling over the other boys.

And with that cute smile of his he started to unpack the many grocery bags, placing everything where he thought it should be, once in a while whining about the top shelves being too high. Only to be rescued by Prince Yifan who laughed at him and pecked his cheek arrogantly.

 

“Xing?”

Once they (Yixing) were done clearing the counters of the kitchen Yixing made two cups of coffee and they sat side by side on the small bench beside the kitchen table, staring out the window.

They just sat there, silently sipping the coffee while once in a while smiling about Luhan’s extremely loud laughter and Chanyeol’s odd sleeping noises.

That was until Yifan’s eyes were caught by 6 rolling buffaloes heading right towards the cabin all soaked and covered by snow.

“Hey Xing?”

“Hmm?” Yixing mumbled into his coffee not knowing what was about to hit them, until he felt Yifan’s elbow poke against his arm.

“Oh..” He said, seeing the 6 boys running towards them in the snow outside.

“Wanna go watch a movie and pretend we’re not here?” Yixing didn’t answer they just silently (quickly) agreed and got up, disappearing into their own room, quickly locking the door.

At first they just stood by the door, waiting for the apocalypse to break through next door.

“AH, poor Baekhyun and Chanyeol!” Yixing suddenly exclaimed, covering his mouth with both hands just after realizing how loud he had spoken. Luckily the boys didn’t seem to have returned just yet.

That was until seconds later when the door flung open and Jongdae shouted through the entire house that they were home.

While Yixing worried a little more about the two on the couch Yifan got the TV working and then realized that all of their DVD’s were in the living room.

 

“Okay then, it’s either Love Actually or Love Actually” Yifan sighed looking at the only DVD that had been abandoned in the room.

As the boys next door beamed about the kitchen being full of food, Yifan and Yixing just settled themselves on their bed, snuggled together, enjoying the fact that no one was gonna disturb them for at least another 2 hours… then they would be out of food, and the kids would start whining again.

But for now they were being awfully corny giggling over the cute movie that they were actually both secretly pleased with, snuggled close and enjoying the warmth of the other in the slightly cold cabin.

 

“Yifan?”

“Mmm”

“Wasn’t there a big box of DVD’s under the bed?”

“Uuh no I uhh_” He was cut off by Yixing’s laughter and couldn’t help but smile at how nice it felt having him close and how warm he was, totally forgetting that he was laughing at him.

“Wha, you’re so cute” Yixing beamed just before leaning in  to connect their lips.

 

AN: I dunno if i like Kray being this fluffeeeh... But i guess it's kinda cute... Also i lack of inspiration right now, so it's now like... THAT good, but it's okay... ^^' Now, next one won't be related, since i'm actually not loving this whole holiday thing as much as i thought i would ^^'