22

30 day OTP challenge (EXO)

 

Day 22

 

Baekyeol (Kray)

 

Context: Yifan and Yixing return from shopping to find the entire kitchen covered with cake. They mad!

 

In battle, side by side~

 

“CHANYEOL! BAEKHYUN! WHAT IS THIS?”

“Uuuhh… cake?” Chanyeol smiled a bit apologetic trying to hide behind Baekhyun who was still sitting on his lap.

“YOU TWO….”

“Calm down Yifan!” Yixing patted the elders shoulder and tried to pull him away before he murdered both Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

“WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?”

“YA YIFAN! STOP SCREAMING AT HIM!” Baekhyun got up and stood in front of Chanyeol who Yifan was still glaring at.

“BUT LOOK AROUND, HE MESSED UP THE ENTIRE KITCHEN!” Yifan looked pretty outraged but he had a habit of being a bit short-headed when they were being messy.

“WHY ARE YOU ONLY YELLING AT MY CHANYEOL, I MESSED UP AS WELL”

“WELL THEN WHY AREN’T YOU CLEANING YET?” Yifan and Baekhyun were really close while Yixing and Chanyeol were on the sideline trying to figure how to get in between the two without being killed.

“YA! DON’T YELL AT BAEKHYUN LIKE THAT!” Chanyeol’s loud voice broke the two apart and Yifan straightened himself to look at Chanyeol instead of the shorter one.

“Okay Yifan I think they got it, why don’t we just go … somewhere else” Yixing tried to carefully pull Yifan back and out of the kitchen before blood would be shed.

“Baekhyun, Chanyeol, get this mess cleaned up okay?” Yixing was the one to throw an apologetic this time as he got Yifan to go with him.

“You okay?” Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun’s shoulder and turned the smaller to face him. His expression was still very displeased.

“Stupid Yifan!”

Chanyeol just smiled at the elder who looked utterly cute like a little boy being angry with his mom who’s telling him to clean his room.

“Let’s just get this done and go take a shower okay?”

“Okay” Baekhyun grumbled lowly while heading to the sink.

 

“Chanyeol?”

“Mmm?”

“Thank you for yelling back at him” Baekhyun turned and smiled cutely at Chanyeol who felt a bit like the hero of the day.

 

AN: Actually i just realized that this is almost over.... like in 8 days.... that's no time at all QAQ