Chapter 8

My Arranged Marriage with BTOB's Member??!! [On HIATUS]

Flower_Border.png

{No One's P.O.V}

 

= Breakfast Time =

Minkyung wake up early to make breakfast for her future husband's cousins. She already bath and goes to kitchen. But, she forgot that there is no grocery in that kitchen.

"Ah~~ I must buy grocery fast before they wake up."

Clara wear her beige color coat and goes to the  nearest grocery shop.

"Hmm... I want make special egg bread. But I allergic with egg. What must I cook?? That doesn't involve egg??? Hmm..."

Clara thinks and thinks while pushes troly. Suddenly, she bumped with a man.

"Sorry, sir. I doesn't see you just now."

"Er, kwaenchana. Minkyung-sshi?? Is that you??"

That man looks carefully Clara's face.

"Erk.. Gwangsuk oppa?? Is that you??"

"Yes!!!! This is me, Gwangsuk!! Wah!! You're look more pretty than at California."

Both of them hug together and smile wide.

"What are you think till you doesn't see people in front you just now?"

"I am think what the ingredients to make breakfast.. That doesn't use egg. You know right, why I can't eat egg."

"Yes, I still remember.. You still allergic with it? Why don't you go to clinic and try some medicine?"

"Er.. I am comfortable with my condition right now. Oppa, when you come here? Are you finish your study?"

"Relax. About that, I'll tell you later. Right now, I'll help you find ingredients for your breakfast, okay?"

"Okay!! Thank you oppa. You know right that I can't really cook since I always eat what my maids cook at home. Hehehe"

"Aigoo.... You must know how to cook. Just learn with your maid, I'm sure the maid would like to teach you cook."

"Araseo.. let's find the ingredients."

So, they discuss what she must cook and they buy the groceries together.

"Okay, we already bought the groceries. Now, you want me to help you?"

"Of course!! Let's go to my house and you must teach me to cook, okay?"

"Okay. Let's go."

======================

"Where is Clara-sshi?? I haven't see her in this house. Kyungsoo hyung, Do you see Clara-sshi? Where are you going?"

"Aniyo. I'm going to buy some groceries."

When D.O was about to open the door, Clara open the door.

"Aigoo!! You're shocked me!! Who is he?"

"Oh!! He is my close friend at California. He is a Korean like me. Oppa, come in. One more, you doesn't need buy groceries because I already buy it."

"Annyeonghasaeyeo, Oh Gwangsuk-imnida. Nice to meet you."

Kwangsuk bows to D.O and Peniel.

"Ye.. Kyungsoo-imnida. Nice to meet you too. Come in."

Peniel just stand there doing nothing and he goes toward Clara.

"When you go out? Why you doesn't tell me before you go out? I'm worried you know?"

"Mianhae. I saw you still sleeping, so I don't want to disturb you. Please go bath right now cause you're smelled bad.

"Araseo."

Peniel introduced himself to Kwangsuk and goes to his room.

* Who is he??He really close with Clara until she calls him oppa.. Yeah~~ he is her close friend.. But, why I feel like Gwangsuk had something with Clara??  Ah!! Just go bath,Peniel. Then, you can ask him.*

"Oppa, teach me now. What are we going to cook?"

"Okay, we will cook....blah blah blah "

"Okay, I got it. Let's cook."

So, they finish cook breakfast and they sit together with Peniel and his cousins. Gwangsuk sit beside Clara and Peniel sit in front of her. Hoya sit beside Kwangsuk and D.O sit beside Peniel.

"Woah.. Are you cook this, Clara-sshi??" D.O asks curiously.

"Not just me. Gwangsuk oppa help a lot." Clara says while smile wide to Gwangsuk.

Peniel just glare to Gwangsuk with annoying face.

"Er... i just love to cook."

"Same with me.. I also love cook." D.O makes sparkle face that means he has a friend that have same interest.

"Okay okay.. Now, we must eat first before you talk more with him. My stomach already starving." Hoya stops these two conversation and eat the food.

"Okay, we're finish. But before that, let me introduce myself. My name is Lee Howon. But you can call me Hoya. He is Do Kyungsoo, you can call him D.O. Your name?" Hoya says while smile to Clara.

"My name Ryu Minkyung or Ryu Clara. You must call me Clara cause the 'Minkyung' name only for my close people."

"Even Peniel must call you Clara?" D.O asks her.

"Yup.. I doesn't know him well yet."

"Minkyung-ah, I must go now cause I have a class after this. See you."

Gwangsuk asks Clara to go his dance class.

"Alright, oppa. Bye. Let me send you to in front of this house."

"Okay."

===================

- In front of the house -

"Alright, Minkyung-ah. See you. But before that, I want your number phone. Hehehe.."

"Of course. here it go. 011-29035686. Bye oppa."

"Bye, I'll call you later."

So, she goes in and straight goes to her room.

==================

"Ah~~ I miss Gwangsuk oppa.. But, I'll get married with that guy. I don't like him though. But, since oppa is here, I can spend my time with him.

"Clara-sshi, can you go to the living room now? We have something to discuss with you." Peniel says at her room's door.

"Okay, I'll be there."

 

==================

"Okay, Clara-sshi. Do you want to go a vacation to Jeju Island for this week?? Since all of us holiday till we get married. What about you?" Peniel talks detail about the vacation. But, he seem a bit 'scary' this morning.

"I'm okay. And I heard that Jeju island really beautiful. So, I'm agree."

* I can asks oppa to go too *

"Can I invite Gwangsuk oppa too?" Clara asks Peniel with hopeful eyes.

"Urmm.. *sighs* I don't care about him."

Peniel get up with annoying face to his room. The two cousins looks Peniel go away with worried face.

"I never see Peniel like this.." Hoya says to D.O and he just nod. Clara also feels weird with Peniel's behavior that day.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

What happen to Peniel??!! OMO  OMO!!

Click 'Next', comment and subscribes.

PPYONG~~~

 

New character:

Oh Kwangsuk aka Feeldog ( Bigstar's leader )

(a/n: He's adorable right??!! *fangirling mode*) ^0^

BFHJAC6CcAAzTTy.jpg:large

tumblr_mduaijksy71rahybeo1_1280.png

BEFu6cuCUAAgIsE.jpg:large

tumblr_static_bqorh1dcqaatyth.jpg