Chapter 14

My Arranged Marriage with BTOB's Member??!! [On HIATUS]

Flower_Border.png

{No One's P.O.V}

 

>In Minkyung's room at hospital<

"Clara-ssi, can I ask you?" D.O starts to become serious on his face. He really looked curious.

"Sure, you can ask me." Clara just nod since she looks at D.O that he really serious.

"Why you doesn't tell us about the allergic?"

"Oh.. that. Just.. I just doesn't want to tell all of you."

"But, why? Especially to Peniel. I think he really dissappointed of you."

"Eh? Why must he dissappointed to me?"

"If you want to know, men really hate if their partner keep secrets especially if it can harm their girlfriends. You know, you just look like doesn't trust him. You're his bride soon, so I hope you doesn't keep any secrets like that anymore. Men really hate it. It can defy his ego you know.." D.O explain what men it is through his opinion.

"I just.. don't know that he can be like that. Now, I feel really guilty with my behaviour towards him. I just doesn't like if people know about my personal matters."

"But, SHIN DONGGEUN is your future husband. You must explain it to him. By the way, did anyone know about this?"

" My parents of course."

"Not your family.."

"Urm.. You know who he is.."

"HE??!! You mean Kwangsuk-ssi? That man that you brought to the house? Are you serious?

"Yes. I'm serious. He is Kwangsuk oppa. He knows about that because we had be bestfriends since our first day in university at California. Is that wrong?"

"VERY WRONG!! If Peniel know about this, he must very upset. So, I suggest to you not to tell Peniel that Kwangsuk-ssi know about this. Okay?"

"Alright. I'll keep this secret."

"Good, next question. Can I.."

Before D.O could continue his next question, Hoya and Peniel arrive in that room.

"Did we disturb both of you?" Hoya asks innocently while Peniel doesn't look at Clara. He look at the other side.

"No. you didn't. Okay, Hoya and I will go to buy foods for us to eat and Peniel will take care of you. Hoya-ah, Let's go." D.O gives a signal to Clara to tell him the truth before it become more serious.

"Oh, okay. Buy a delicious foods okay."

"But no EGG AND SEAFOODS!!" Peniel talks with monotone while he looks at other side.

"Araseo, Peniel-ah. I know you worried of her. We'll remember it. Don't worry."

Now, Hoya and D.O have dissappear and the situation really awkward.

"Urm.. Peniel-ssi. I want to explain you something." Clara with her courage want to explain everything what she and D.O talked just now.

"Just tell."

"But, can you sit here? Beside me? Don't just stand there. You really look a like a statue." Clara tries to make a joke to make he smile but it doesn't work.

"Hmmpphh~~ Okay." Peniel let out a heavy sigh and sit beside her.

"About the allergic, I wanna to tell you that I allergic to egg and seafoods. And I can't eat a very spicy, feel hungry for a long time and pickled foods because I also have a gastric. Anything else you want to know about me? Because I don't want you to mad anymore."

"Your interest? What type of man that you like?" Peniel starts to interest at her and focus at her.

"Urm.. I love to read, hear music especially orchestra and ballad. I like colour blue sky, smooth purple and y red. My type of man that I like? Hurmmm.. let me think. Firstly, must tall than me, handsome but not too handsome because I don't want my man have too much fangirls. Then, has muscular body, romantic, caring and know how to cook. Since I still doesn't study to cook." Clara explains and they become closer back.

"Ah~~ Now I know that you really choosy.. But, from what I heard what you said, MOSTLY it is me. Do I am your ideal man?" Peniel now not angry to her anymore. But, he likes to .

"Huh!! No way!! Don't be too greasy.. What about you? Your ideal type?"

"Eh, you doesn't want to know my interests?"

"Nope. Cause I already asked  D.O.. Hehehe.." Clara smiles mischievously and Peniel just chuckles with her cuteness.

"I like woman that look pretty when she smiles, not smoking but I know you're not smoking. Am I right or you smoking behind me?"

"Hell no!! I very HATE SMOKING PEOPLE.. Next?"

"Urm.. the beautiful or adorable ones. Always positive and can fit herself in no matter what condition it is."

"Ah~~ Like that. But, isn't that is me? Hahaha... just kidding."

"Yes! It definitely like you.. "

"Hey.. Ridiculous.. BTW, what is your blood type? Cause when I asks Kwangsuk oppa, Korean people really care about their partner's blood type."

Peniel frowns when he hears 'Kwangsuk' name.

"Yeah~~ Maybe.. I just don't know what my blood type cause at my place at America, they doesn't check people's blood type unless for medical check only. Can you stop call him 'oppa'? It really makes me feel annoying."

"Ooppss.. I really sorry. If you doesn't like I call him 'oppa', what I must call him?"

"Just don't call him 'oppa'. Just call him.. cal him.. Kwangsuk-ah with a stern tone. if you call him, "Kwangsuk-ahhh~~~" it really disgusting.. Can you call me, 'Donggeun-nim~~' with cute tone?"

"Ergghh!! Sorry.. Don't you expect me to call you that. I much comfortable call you, ' Peniel-ah!!' with shouting tone.. Hahahahahahah!!!"

"Hey you!! You doesn't in good condition, don't be too happy. What is your blood type?"

"I? I'm blood type A. Why?"

"Oh~~ Let me search internet what is your REAL personality.. " Peniel let out his Tabloid and starts to search it.

"But, peniel-ssi, we can't trust it 100%. ."

"I know that. Just.. for have fun only. Don't worry.. " Peniel smiles and back to his tabloid.

"Alright, I found it. Blood A's people is introverted, but logically, stable and thoughtful. Wow!! It really a good personality. But, I found the another one. Blood Type A, the dreaming romantic:
Sensitive person. You’re easy to be hurt from even a small matter and you are unnecessarily sensitive. You think in your way, interpret, and misunderstand. But hiding your own thought, you look like a nice person considering others and take care of your surroundings. You like the romantic mood, forget reality, and are indulged in fantastic world. Unexpectedly, you are a stubborn perfectionist… Ah~~ now, I know that this one facts really suits with you.. " Peniel taps his chin and take a slight stare at Clara.

"Heol!! Omo sesangae.. Maybe.. I just A BIT like that okay.."

"No, you are ALMOST ALL TIME like this.. " Peniel did a merong.

"Huh!! I don't want to talk to you about this anymore."

Just after that, D.O and Hoya came in with foods.

"Hello!! What's going on here? Do you want to eat? It really delicious.. We have bibimbap, ddukbokkie, japchae and dakjuk porridge for Shin Minkyung."

"Okay.. Am I only have dakjuk porridge? How could you give me only porridge?"

"What can I do? Peniel already told us before we go out that we can't buy you a food that have egg and seafoods."

"Haih.. araseo.. I'll only eat this."

Clara with her sad face eats the porridge and suddenly there is a person appears at the room's door.

Flower_Border.png

Wah!! Such a long update.. My double update for today.. Enjoy, comment and subscribe..

PPYONG~~