Chapter 11

My Arranged Marriage with BTOB's Member??!! [On HIATUS]

Flower_Border.png

{No One's P.O.V}

 

- At Incheon Airport, 15 minutes before depart -

Clara wears purple long blouse with black spectacles on her head. Peniel wears simple shirts and shorts since he hates hot and sweat. They go to a cafe while waiting the announcement for their flight. Peniel's cousins wears same-as-simple clothes with Peniel..

"Good morning to all passengers, flight to Jeju island will depart 10 minutes more. We hope all of you can get in the plane. Thank you."

So, all of them stand up and walk to the gate and give their tickets to the stewardess. Minkyung still feel awkward with Peniel, so she walks with D.O while Hoya and Peniel walk in front of them. But unfortunately, Minkyung's and Peniel's seat are beside-beside, so they awkwardly sit together while D.O and Hoya gigling behind them.

*Both of you'll dead when we arrive at the destination!!*

Peniel gives a REALLY DEATH GLARE to them. Both of them choke their saliva hardly cause they know when Peniel get mad, he really scary.

Flower_Border.png

{Minkyung's P.O.V}

 

Okay, it's REALLY AWKWARD sitting beside him since what he did to me yesterday. Good thing, I sit beside window, so I don't have to see him. Phew~~ Urmm.. what is he doing now?? Let me see... Whoa!! His face really scary... I don't know I'll marry with this scary-mad-look later.. What'll happen later.. my life.. my life..

Okay, this plane is ready to depart. Like usual, my nervous come again. I always afraid when it want to depart and arrive because of the landing time make I feel a bit scare. But, when I look at Peniel beside me, he really calm since there is headphone at his ear and I guess he is hearing song.

What am I gonna to do during this flight?? Urm.. let me think... eat? watch movies? or juz sleep... Alright, i'll eat a little then sleep..

"Excuse me, can I have some candies or mint candies?"

Okay, gotta to wait and time for me to eat and sleep...

Flower_Border.png

{No One's P.O.V}

 

So, she sleeps juz during she chews the candies. Peniel juz take a peek to her.. Just wanna know what she is doing.. Actually, Peniel also feel uncomfortable and he plans to apologize her because of his sudden behavior.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Just short update... I am apologize to all fanfics cause my really late update.. My brother bring the wifi to his university, so I just can update when he get his semester holiday... 

Mianhae... PPYONG~~