Our Honeymoon (part 1)

My Arranged Marriage with BTOB's Member??!! [On HIATUS]

Flower_Border.png

{Minkyung's P.O.V}

 

Okay, for your information, now I feel REALLY TIRED and I think if I lay down on the bed, I'll sleep without notice if there is any atom bomb explode right near with me.. >_<

But, Peniel and I still treat our guests nicely and they always tease us.. Especially his cousins and their members. I feel irritating with question like, "I can't wait to see baby version of Peniel+Minkyung!!" What the hell!! How can I made a baby with a man that I doesn't love?? Sorry to say, I don't want a baby with this Peniel.. But I just say like this in my heart.. I doesn't burst it with my mouth. If not, my mum and dad will kill me with their sword at homw that had been our family inheritance since many centuries.

Flower_Border.png

{No One's P.O.V}

 

-At night, Minkyung's parent house-

"Ok, my lovely daughter and my handsome son-in-law, Minkyung's father and I have our present for both of you. Ta-dah!!" Minkyung's mother show a key to Minkyung and Peniel. But they still doesn't understand what it means.. (How slow they are)

"Don't you know what this mean? This your house. My present and my husband give to both of you. Since tonight, both of you will stay together. Here the key. Take it, Peniel-ah. Don't shy.." Minkyung's mother excitedly gives the key to Peniel.

"Okay, thank you, ommonim. But, don't we need to stay at my parent house first for our tradition?"

"Ah, it no need. Omma and appa doesn't care as long as we can hear a news about our grandchild in 2 months more." Peniel's mother respond while make a hope to Peniel and Minkyung.

"Ah, it time for our present. Here it is." Peniel's mother show another key to Peniel.

"What is it now? What type of key now??" Peniel shows his annoying side towards his mother.

"It is a car. For both of you. But, you need to share together. Here it is."

"Thank you ommonim. But, don't you think that this too much?" Minkyung shows his humble side to Peniel's mother and Peniel's mother just shakes her head.

"Nope. Besides, we feel very happy to give our presents that already have since last year." Peniel and Minkyung just make an 'O' mouth that show they really unexpected that their parents already planned all of this since a long time.

"And, as your kind sister and brother-in-law, we give you this tickets. This tickets are for your honeymoon. Take this. We already booked from your flight till the hotel and the destinations. Enjoy it.. And we also can't wait for my child's friend." Peniel's sister winks to Peniel and Minkyung while his brother-in-law just nods happily. His sister's son also giggling when his sister talks about 'child'.

"Whatever, sis. Can we go to our new house now? Also, we have time right now to see and fix anythings at our house." Peniel says and Minkyung just nods since she really tired and she feel really sleepy.

"Okay. use the new car, okay? Bye-bye.." Their parents wave hands happily when they see their children get in the new car.

The new car is..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCt-x-A9tw7oTXWqjRynd

When they reach the new house, they just amaze with the hillarious house and they really appreaciate their parents' care.

The new house is..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBD93__sCsFqDKd1ad8J6

and their dearly master room is..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCOn63gXAVJcMg4JbUH1c

with an elegant bathroom..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRN_liWnghiroHf3ud4PPu

There is also a library for them.. Since they still a student and need some space to space their mind.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScoNAo1hbYKD_-3nToA6G

They just feel 'WOW!!' with all the preparation by their parents. Like the BTOB's song, WOW.. (he he he)

Flower_Border.png

{Minkyung's P.O.V}

 

I just can say, "IT WAS SO AMAZING~~" eventhough the house doesn't a big as my house, it still amazing bacause it only Peniel and I live here. When I see 'our' bedroom, it really huge with the roses' petals decoration make it a romantic situation. Then, I feel a pair of arms around my waist.

"Hey, my lovely wife. When can we start it?" Peniel says it with his husky voice make I stutter. How can he touch me like that??!!

"Don't you ever make a skinship with me.. It already been my rules since.."

"Since when? You said it before our wedding right? Now, I am your husband.. So, I can do skinship with my wife.." Peniel says like that while walks towards me till I fell on the bed.

"Now, you can't escape from me.." Peniel's hand grips my arms and make I can't move an inch. He tries to kiss me. but suddenly my phone rings and that make he must cancel his 'skinship' with me.. Thanks a lot to whom call me right now.. PHEW~~

"Yeobeosaeyo?"

"Minkyung-ah.. I heard that you got married today.. How could you doesn't tell me about that??!" Kwangsuk oppa calls me and he mumbling to me. BTW, I really thanks to Gwangsuk oppa for calling me right now.

"Oppa!! Mianhae.. This wedding isn't my decision.. It's my parent arranged it. Oppa!! Thanks a lot because you help me escape from the difficultties just now.

"Wae? What happened? Where are you now?" Gwangsuk oppa sounds really worried and I just giggling with his protective side.

"Nothing happened actually.. Thank you for worried about me, oppa. But oppa.." Before I can continue my sentence, I just saw Peniel makes an annoying face towards me and now he knows who called just now.

Shin Peniel, I know who you're jealous right now..

"What do you want to tell me, Minkyung-ah?" Gwangsuk oppa asks me again but I just say nothing. I say like that because if I say I live with Peniel, he must come in seconds to my house because he has friends that can detect other's house for safety.

"Bye-bye oppa.. I hope we can talk more when we meet later.." I end the call and we start to unpack the things.

 

-At night-

After we unpack our things in the house, I feel really tired and I sit at the living room. What a minute??! But, I don't see Peniel now. Where is he??

But, suddenly our house black out!!!

OTTEOKHAE!!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hye again!! How this chapter?? What happen to their new house?

Here some presents to all of you.. Peniel must heading to Korea now after he and his BTOB's members spend their holiday at California.. Here some pics of them.. ^_^

1) Heading to Korea.. He must miss with his family..:'(

0f435a10b02211e2a2e222000a9e48a3_6.jpg

 

2) With other BTOB's members took breakfast together with family and staffs.

94c93268af7d11e2b30a22000aa80109_6.jpg

3)First family pics.. (Don't his sister beautiful.. (a/n: my sister in-law!! >.<)

331d5572aefa11e2800922000a9e5110_6.jpg

 

That's all!! Comment, subscribe and enjoy!! -From Peniel's wife~~-

PPYONG~~