Chapter 4

My Arranged Marriage with BTOB's Member??!! [On HIATUS]

Flower_Border.png

{No One's P.O.V}

=In Peniel's house=

 

"Okay, this is my house." Peniel sits on the sofa.

"Alright, I know cause my house also around here. Now, where is my room?" Clara raises up her right eyebrow.

"Okay, Miss Clara. Follow me."

Clara follows Peniel to her 'temporary' room.

"Okay, this is your room. If you need me, my room is next to yours." Peniel wink to Clara.

Be patient, Clara. You can do this. Just for 2 weeks.. Be patient...

Clara feels like her heart beats very fast.

"Clara!! What do you want to eat tonight? Spagetti? or Korean foods?" Peniel shouts to Clara from kitchen.

"Anything you want!! I will be there in 2 minutes." Clara fasts her hands to organise her clothes to the closet.

"Alright, I'll wait."

Peniel.. what are you doing!!!! Control yourself, Peniel!! Don't do anything to her tonight...!! Control!!Control!!

Peniel's heart beats fast and faster till Clara asks him.

"What's wrong with you? I think I want spagetti.. You think?" Clara asking Peniel.

"I'm okay with that. Since you don't know how to cook Korean foods.. Am I right?" Peniel teases Clara while makes a merong to her.

"Hey!! I know I not good in cooking.. I arrived here just last 2 days!! How can I know??!!" Clara angry to him.

So, they starts cook together (since Clara not good in cooking). And they eat. They finishes eating and Clara clean the dishs while Peniel watchs TV.

"Hey, you want to watch a movie?? I only have scary movie now.. Do you?"

"No.. I don't want.. I want to sleep. Goodnight." Clara dries her hand and go to her room.

"Alright. I want to sleep too... Goodnight." Peniel go to his room and switchs off the light.

That night be a good night and both of them sleep well.

==============

= In the morning =

Clara got a messages from her mum:

To: Clara

Mum already registered you in Hanyang University.. It was THE SAME UNIVERSITY with your future husband!!! So, I want you go to that university TOGETHER with Donggeun. Your class start at 10 a.m. So, get ready now!! I LOVE YOU!! MUAH!!

 

"Aigoo... What time is now? WHAT!!! 9 a.m already!!! Aish!!" Clara quickly go bath and prepares herself to go university.

She wears casual clothes while Peniel already ready at living room. Clara feels sorry to Peniel cause Peniel already cooked breakfast for both of them.

"Aish.. I supposed to cook for him since he is my future husband.. But I wake late. Babo Clara.." Clara mumbling herself.

"Clara-shi, eat this breakfast and we need to go university. My mum sent a message last night that you'll in same university with me.. So, quick. I don't want to skip my class." Peniel says to Clara while wearing his shoes.

"I'll wait in car. Okay?"

"Okay."

Clara quickly eat pancake and drinks milk that Peniel prepared for her.

"Urm.. his pancake very delicious... I'll ask the recipe from him.. Heheh"

So, they went to the university together..

____________________________________________________________________________________________

So, what do you think for the next chapter??

Anything wil happen between them??

don't forget comment, subscribe and gives idea to me.. ;)

PPYONG~~~