Chapter 10

My Arranged Marriage with BTOB's Member??!! [On HIATUS]

Flower_Border.png

{No One's P.O.V}

 

" Peniel-ssi, what are you talking about?? Let me go first!!" Clara strunggles to escape from him after her 'first' kiss ever. But, Peniel still holds Clara's wrist on the bed.

" Clara-ssi, I'm sincere. I never kiss any girl before cause I'm unsocialable man in Chicago. Now, after I got scold by my noona, I have change to a bit sociable man by loving skinship. Will you accept my love?" Peniel's face become more closer and closer to Clara's face till he can feel Clara's heart beat.

Suddenly, Clara's phone rang and Gwangsuk Oppa's name appear. Then, Peniel let her go. Clara go out of the room while Peniel just cup his face.

* What's wrong with you, Peniel??!! How can you did the 'kiss' to her??? AH!!! I'm embarrassed!! How I want to talk with her after this 'incident'  happen?? Shin Donggeun!! Baboya!!! *

=======

" Oppa, wae you call me?"

" Minkyung-ah, do you forget? You said that you want to tell me something?"

" Ah~~ I forget." * Must or not I invite him to the vacation? *

" Nothing, oppa. I must go now. See you soon. "

Clara goes to living room and eat with D.O and Hoya. Then, Peniel joins them and eat chocolate while takes a glare at Clara. Both of them seems a bit blush and they eats without any conversation.

=======

" Alright, I already booked tickets for us to go Jeju Island. Clara-sshi, your friend didn't go right?" Hoya asks while make a ' please say no ' face.

" No, I didn't tell him. And I don't want to spoil 'one man' in this house." Clara says while glares to Peniel. Peniel just make an innocent face.

" Great! So, we must pack our baggages and ready for tomorrow. " D.O says while smile widely.

" Okay, but what time is it? " Peniel asks Hoya and he gonna checks the slips of the tickets.

" The flight will depart on 8:30 a.m. So, we must wake up early tomorrow. What about we pack now so, we doesn't need to rush next morning. "

" Ok, before that, Clara-sshi, you or me gonna cook for dinner?" D.O asks before the dinner cause he wanna go to market to buy some ingredients.

" I don't care. You can cook for tonight. I wanna pack my suitcase for tomorrow."

Clara says then walks straight to her room.

" Alright. Hoya-sshi, do you want to follow me buys groceries? I think we need to let them two together for some time." D.O whispers to Hoya and they tip-toe walk towards main door. Peniel also goes to his room and pack his suitcase. The house very quiet since the two men with mouth like a magpie went to supermarket.

==========

" Urm.. what should I bring to that beautiful-like-heaven island? Ahah!! Sunblock lotion, flower hat, long blouse, black

spectacles and.... what other things??" Clara mumbling while searching her things to bring for tomorrow. So do Peniel.

==========

- At supermarket, with Hoya and D.O -

" Hyung, what must we eat tonight? You can suggest some food, but not ordinary food that other people cook, but the extraordinary one. We also can combine the foods. So, I can add the new recipe in my secret recipe book." D.O explain her plan for dinner tonight just like he gonna speech at a big ceremony.

" Yah! I think you much better be a prime minister and speech in front of people than you cook and invent your own recipe. You asks me out to buy food, so I just follow since I don't want to disturb them in home. Now, just buy your ingredients for tonight and come back home. Quick!!" Hoya babble to D.O with his annoying voice since he dislike people that loves to talk.

So, they buy the ingredients that they need just for that night. (for dinner). Hoya pushes trolly while D.O chooses ingredients. The trolly is full about half of food and Hoya stares a deathly stares to D.O that D.O understand what it mean. It mean 'Don't buy so much things or I'll kill you'. So, D.O just nodded to Hoya and put back the things to it place.

==========

- At house -

" We're home!! " D.O shouts just like he at his own house.

" Yah!! You don't have to shout like you have your wife and children and you hope they'll run towards you and asks ice-cream." Hoya says while put all the things that they bought to kitchen.

" I wish that I'll have that moment before I die. " D.O acts like a sad man.

" What's wrong with you, Do Kyungsoo?? Do you really wish you'll die right after this?"

" Yeah~~Maybe~~ Since you really want to kill me when I buy groceries.."

" Do you think that I could to kill my own cousin?"

" Nope."

" So, don't ever you imagine that again. Arasseo?? Now, let's unpack this groceries and start cook for dinner. I'll never help you. I have to find some interesting places for us to visit and booked it. Okay?" Hoya become HoBaby from HoTiger.

" Okay. Go upstair and do your own work." D.O starts to think what he must cook tonight for his future cousin's wife.

* He very weird. Sometime angry, then happy like usual.. Aigoo~~ Anyway, at least he doesn't keep it at his heart. Unlike my other cousin.. Aigoo~~ *

D.O talk himself and shook his head and he just concentrate at the meals that he want to cook tonight.

_________________________________________________________________________________

What about my this chapter?? Sorry for you that wait it such a long time~~

This year is my last year and I need to focus on my study.. Sorry for that. I'll hiatus till my exam finish.

MIANHAE~~~ PPYONG~~