A Deal? + A Complain + Fever?

My Arranged Marriage with BTOB's Member??!! [On HIATUS]

Flower_Border.png

{No One's P.O.V}

 

~At downstairs~

"So, mind to explain to me who are you actually?" Sehun glare deadly to Peniel before Peniel steps forward to him and glare each other.

"She, SHIN MINKYUNG is my DEARLY WIFE. Need anymore explaination, huh?"

"But, don't you said that it just AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE? So, that's mean she been FORCED to MARRY with YOU. Any words?"

"For your information, she's mine and she's under my responsible start from our rings exchanged at church."

"Fine. But, I will not ever give up your 'dearly wife' anymore. My challenge: I will not never ever let her be with you. I'll make her mine. But, you can do anything to make her yours back. And also make her fall in love with you. Deal?"

"Deal." Peniel smirks to Sehun and with that Sehun replies with a smirk at his lips.

"And one more, as her most bestfriend from she's kindergarten, she's not an easy girl."

Then, Sehun goes out of the house and calls Minkyung so many times, unfortunately she took off the phone's battery.

Peniel, in the house tries to call his cousins and asks them if they know the 'Kwangsuk' guy's number phone. Unfortunately, they doesn't have it too.

Flower_Border.png

{Gwangsuk's P.O.V}

 

~Gwangsuk's home~

I picks her at the nearest bus stop of her house and she is draining with heavy rain outside. She's shivering and I quickly brings her into the car and she wants me to go to my house.

"What's happened Minkyung-ah? Mind to tell oppa?"

"J-just I'll tell you later oppa. Not when we're near that hell house and crazy men.."

"Crazy men? Nugu? (Who)"

"That stupid arranged husband and Sehun, my bestfriend. But, I don't think he's in my bestfriend's condition just now. He.. he y-yelled at me, oppa.."

I shocks with Sehun's appearance. I know Sehun. He told me that he have a big crush to Minkyung since middle school. Since he moved to Korea from USA. And there, he become my bestfriend.

"Alright. We're here. My house. Relax okay. You are shivering now, Minkyung-ah. Let's go in first, take a shower and tell oppa after that okay?"

I brings her to my house and I lends her my sister's clothes since she's taking a business course at Jeju-do. Two weeks there.

"Here. Noona's clothes. I know she gladly lend her clothes to you. Take it and towel at the right rack beside the bath tub. Anything else?"

"Urmm.. Gomawo, oppa. And where's unnie?"

"Ah~ She went to some courses at Jeju Island. Well.. her business matters and company."

"Oh~~ Okay, oppa. I gonna to shower."

"Okay. Don't take too long. Oppa gonna to cook for dinner."

"Arasso.."

About 20 minutes Minkyung showers, I make a simple dinner. Well, as a single man that busy with career, I can't cook so many dishes like any men out there.

She wears noona's pyjamas and she looks really cute.. As dongsaeng.

"You know you look cute, my dongsaeng-ah~~?"

"Aww~ Oppa.. Don't you think you're so cheesy just now? Where you learned that?"

"Blame my future brother-in-law. We always go out. Men talk."

I arrange bowl and dishes that I make, just tauhu spicy soup and chicken curry. Ans the common side dish, kimchi.

"Let's eat, Minkyung-ah." I smile to her and she eat half-heartedly.

"What's wrong? Eat more. You become more skinny before this."

"Aniyo, oppa. Don't mind it. Let's eat."

The she smiles 'forcely'. I know that it's not okay. And we eat while chit-chat a bit about her life at USA. After we finish eating dinner, we sit in front of tv and watch drama, The Strange Housekeeper. (a/n: I really love this drama..^^)

"Mind to tell oppa? What's happened today?" I talk softly before she looks at me, sadly.

"Oppa, I ju-st tired oppa. Nothing at all."

"So, why you scared when you called me?" After few minutes she's hesitating to tell me. She says:

"I swear I hate honeymoon." I choke my own saliva with her words.

"Ho-honeymoon??"

"Yeah, honeymoon. I really regret my whole life for let him- let him be one with me." She sobs and her eyes filled with tears, made me hug her.

"What happened, actually?"

"Peniel."

"Peniel? The PMS's guy that I came to your house last time?"

"Yes. When we came home  this evening, Sehun came to 'our' house. And find out that I married Peniel. Forcely." I know Peniel, since I knew his informations from my friend and about Sehun came to their house, I don't ever think of it.

"Then, Sehun said what?"

"They argued. In front of me. Yelling, shouting, like a crazy b*tch sons."

"Wow wow.. relax, Minkyung-ah. No cursing here. Continue, please."

"Then, they argued about 'why I been in that house, alone with Peniel; about husband-wife status; about 'that' house; and lastly, Peniel revealed that he knew that this only arranged marriage, but why I make like this arranged marriage never happen."

I sigh. I don't know what's wrong with those immature brat arguing about that stupid thingy. Yeah, maybe just the arranged marriage sounds rational, but about why she's there and what-so-ever, sound really childish.

"Just calm your mind first, you sleep at here first. Use noona's room. And we'll try to find the solution tomorrow. Okay. Go sleep. Goodnight."

"Okay, oppa. Thanks for listening me. And goodnight too."

Then, when I make sure that Minkyung going in the room and sleep, I get a phone call.

"Hyung? Do you know where is Minkyung?" - Sehun

"Minkyung? Ani. Why? What's wrong?" I make decision to not tell Sehun that she's here. Sorry friend.

"It's okay, hyung. Just call me immediately if you find her anywhere, okay? Annyeong." There he's hang up the phone. I wonder what will Sehun do when he meet Minkyung later.

 

~The next day~

Right at my lazy morning, since I doesn't have any class today, I get a call.

"Who's this brat person call me this early??~ Aigoo.. Yeobeosaeyo?"

"Gw-gwangsuk-ssi~ M-minkyung's t-there?" I get up shockly when a man sounds like a sick man. When I looks at tje phone, it's unknown number.

"Nugusaeyo?"

"M-me... Peniel."

"Ah~ What's wrong with you? Where you get my number?"

"M-minkyung's there?"

"Urr.. No. Why?"

"N-nothing."

"Stay there. Where are you?"

"H-home."

"I'll be there. You sound sick yo know?" I get up and he's laughing. Is he crazy?"

"No need though."

"Bye." I hang up the phone and gets shower and get ready to go their house. I still remember their house. Then, I see Minkyung cooks for breakfast.

"Morning, oppa. Where are you going?"

"Morning too. I have some matters to do. I'll come back soon. Eat first, okay? Bye."

"Okay. Bye."

I drive to his house and when I arrive there, I check surround me first. Afraid if Sehun there and maybe he'll know I lie to him. No one there. Well, this 6 am in the weekend no one will go out unless for jogging.

I turn the knob and the door open ajar. Okay, this is strange.

"Peniel??" No answer. I go to any room, and here I see he (Peniel) shivering and looks pale. And sick.

"Hey? You alright?" I put my hand at his forhead and damn, it's burning.

"You have fever, dude. What're you doing last night?"

"M-minkyung."

I know that he searched her. But, last night is raining heavily non-stop."

"Don't do anything stupid anymroe, Peniel-ah. Now, who want to take care you?"

"No need."

"Geez.... Alright, what you want me to do?"

"M-minkyung. Find her, please hyung."

"Right now you call me hyung. Last time you show me that you're like a PMS woman. Duh!"

"Please.. hyung. I miss her and I sorry to her."

"I don't know where she is, Peniel-ah. But, I'll try call her."

Then, I go out of the room and towards living room. I call my house phone and she answer it.

"Minkyung-ah. Peniel is fevering. He's burning hot right now. Want to go here?"

Flower_Border.png

{Minkyung's P.O.V}

 

"Minkyung-ah, Peniel is fevering. He's burning hot right now. Want to go there?"

Gwangsuk oppa calls this house phone and I shock with Peniel's condition.

"H-he's fever?"

"Yes. he called me this morning. That's why I rushing this morning. Want me to pick you to go here?"

"U-uh.. I don't know, oppa. I still mad at him."

"It's your decision, Minkyung-ah. Oppa end this call, okay?"

"Okay. Bye."

I sigh. Why Peniel? Why are you being like this?

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey, readers.. Sorry for a long hiatus. Here some update. I'm working for my stories right now. Sorry for a long wait. Comment and try to guessing what will she doing.. PPYONG~~