Chapter 7

My Arranged Marriage with BTOB's Member??!! [On HIATUS]

Flower_Border.png

{No One's P.O.V}

 

When Clara goes out to switch on the light, suddenly her hands grabbed by a person. She can't see the face of that 'person'. Her body was pulled towards someone else's body and they lay on a bed. She knows that it is a man. That body has muscles, it is a sleeveless shirt and a short pant.

"Who are you??"

"Urm.. Hoya.. Waeyo??.. Erk.. Isn't this is Peniel's room??"

"AH!!!!!!!!! Help me!!!!"

Peniel hears the scream and he quickly goes to Clara's room.. He comes with his another cousin, Kyungsoo ( aka D.O).

"What's happen??" Then, Peniel switch on the light and his ears suddenly turn red and his head turn to the side.

"Hoya-sshi, you know right what is the mean if his ears turn red? So, let's go out from this room."

Clara goes near to Peniel and feels worried cause this is the first time he looks like this.

"Peniel-sshi, gwaenchana?? I don't know you will panic like this."

"Err.. I'm okay. Sorry for my cousin's behavior and....and about my cousins come here. I forgot to tell you that my cousins will stay here till our marriege's day. You must sleep now cause tomorrow we'll breakfast together with my cousins. Good night."

"Okay, good night to you too."

Clara quickly changes her clothes to pyjamas and she lays on the bed.

*Why his ears turn red?? Is it because he mads to his cousin?? His cousin just wrong room.. Ah!! Don't thinks about that and just sleep!! Aigoo... Minkyung Minkyung...*

 

=====================

"Peniel-ah, mianhae... I don't know that I entered girl's room and hu.."

"Nothing.. Peniel-ah. Let's sleep and we can know her more tomorrow. Right, Hoya??"

"O..Okay.. That's right. By the way, can we go to Jeju Island  this week?? If you can.. I really want to go Jeju Island.."

"That's right. So, I can rest since I need to cook for us. I want to rest my mind there. What about you, Peniel?." D.O talks while writes a list for ingredients for the refrigerator since it doesn't have 'friends' inside it.

"I'm okay if Clara says okay. I don't mind. I also got 2 months holiday from agency because of my wedding."

"That's cool... Okay, I want sleep now.. Good night all."

All the 3 guys sleep in each room that have in that house.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Wondering will or not Clara to go a vacation with 3 guys around her?

Click 'Next', comment and subscribes..

Sorry for my late update..

PPYONG~~~~

"