Our Honeymoon (part 4)

My Arranged Marriage with BTOB's Member??!! [On HIATUS]

Flower_Border.png

{No One's P.O.V}

 

Suddenly, Minkyung is been attack by someone.

"What The He%^!!!! SHIN DONGGEUN!! You scared me!! Why you hide behind the door?" Minkyung says half loud, so nobody in the house hear. She rubs her chest many times cause of his sudden attack.

"Hehehe.. I just love to fool around. Don't mad at me, Minkyung-ah.." Peniel does some aegyo towards her, but it makes she feels more irritating.

"Erk!! Take a look at your face when you did aegyo.. It really irritating, you know!! Tonight, you'll sleep at the couch only. Pillows and blanket you can take yourself in the cabinet. I'm tired now. Goodnight."

"Whatever, today is your day, tomorrow will be my day. You'll see. Goodnight, darling~~"

Flower_Border.png

{Peniel's P.O.V}

 

>>Tomorrow morning<<

"Aww!! My back really hurts!! It's all Minkyung's fault." Peniel rubs his back and neck because last night he slept on the couch.

"Well, I think I should wake up right now". I headed to the bathroom and started to clean himself but as my careless habit, I forget to lock the door. Let it be.. My wife didn't wake up yet right..

Flower_Border.png

{Minkyung's P.O.V}

 

"Argghh.. I want to sleep more.. But today we'll go to honeymoon.. hah!! JEJU ISLAND!! HERE I COME!!! But, I need to shower right now". I headed to bathroom lazily. When I turn the door knob, its didnt lock at all. I headed happily to the shower but then I realize someone is using the shower. 

My eyes turned out became really big and started to scream loudly until 'that' person came out from the shower.

"Hey!!! What are you doing here?! How can you enter the bathroom when someone using it?!!!". Peniel said.

"What?! Are you kidding me?! How do I know you inside.! You didnt even locked the door". I sternly said.

Suddenly, Peniel got out from the shower and wrapped the towel around his waist and started to get close with me.

"Well, I know you enjoying the scene, right?" Peniel smirked. He started to walk closer to me. I started to back off.

"Eh?! Why must I enjoy the scene?" My face starts to turn red. Later that I know, my back hit the wall. 

'Oh. damn it! ' I cursed in my mind.

He started to get closer and closer toward my face until I can feel his breath at my face. 

'Oh my, what happen?! Please dont steal my lips again.'

I close my eyes and scream in my mind. Then, I hear a laughing sound. I open my eyes and see Peniel laughing at my reaction.

" Hurm! " I stomped my feets toward the ground.

"Relax, jagiya.. I'm sorry. Its so funny seeing your reaction. Kekeke. By the way, I'm done showering right now. You can go now". Peniel laugh again and went out from the bathroom.

"Oh god. What happened just now?! Its so embrassing!!!" I mutter myself and quickly  head to the shower but before that, I lock the door, or that  terminator will get into here.

Flower_Border.png

{No One's P.O.V}

 

Minkyung and Peniel ready to go to the Incheon Airport and head to the lovely Jeju Island. They decide to follow Minkyung's father instruction that the driver will send them instead they go with their car. Then the flight go well.

>>Fast Forward<<

When they reach the Jeju Airport, Peniel decide to rent a car during their honeymoon to make more easier if they want to go somewhere. So, they drive to the hotel that Peniel's brother in-law gave for honeymoon.

Here some pics of their honeymoon suite room:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTt6W_1fqralny1KjuxKAy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5XkrlXYSnO_jWr1bpSnI

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTw_6ra4cBoDDW72TRqvuO

>>Minkyung's P.O.V<<

"Wah!! Beautiful and this room really big!! Unnie jinjja the best!!! So, Peniel-ssi, where are we going after this? It will be really boring if we doesn't go sight-see around here.." I throw my body on the soft bed and giggling like a little girl.. I know I'm cute..

"Okay, do you like teddy bear?"

"OF COURSE!! Why?"

"Cause we'll go to the Teddy Bear Museum after this.. let's go.. Do you want to change your clothes or just go right now?"

"Nope.. Let's go RIGHT NOW!!! WEHEE!!!"

I don't know what happen to me when I hear 'TEDDY BEAR' words.. I really really really LOVE TEDDY BEAR.. Especially the BIG ONE AND THE WHITE COLOUR ONE.. It really cute..

Flower_Border.png

{No One's P.O.V}

 

They decide to go to the Teddy Bear Museum which it is one of the places that all the newly-weds to visit when visiting Jeju-do. They went there by the rented car. They drive to there for almost 30 minutes.

Here some pics of the teddy bear Museum:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSKKY1uY2YcSy2Cnx_MLQ

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROO8DBwNhLX57pvneYHYi

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzTtKF-2EiqgDDhr1k5tl

This one really cute!! The married teddy bear!!! >.<

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpUBmUg11qCezBT9k5Q9_

Then they reach there easily because the rented car have GPS..

After they walk and walk around the teddy bear museum, Minkyung does aegyo to Peniel, so he will buy at least one teddy bear for her..

"Jagiya~~~ Can you buy me a teddy bear?? Please~~ Please~~.." Minkyung holds his arm like a girl wants candies from her mum.

"NO!! I said no.. we just go sight-seeing, right?? We have many places to visit after this.. " Peniel sternly said 'NO' to Minkyung. And it make her sulks. Minkyung goes out to the car without takes any glances to him. Then, a pair of old man and woman scolds Peniel.

"Aigoo~~ this young man. How could you make your wife like that?? Just buy the teddy bear for her.. Is it difficult? Tsk!!Tsk!! Young couple nowdays.." The old woman talks to Peniel. Her husband also shakes his head as a sign agree with his wife's said.

"Mianhae, ahjumma. I think you mistaken. Actually, I want to do a surprise for my wife. But, I still don't know which one teddy bear that will my wife likes. Can ahjumma and ahjussi give some idea for me and help me?"

"Aigoo.. You can ask us anytime. Come on, let's us choose for your present."

Then, they go together to the teddy bear shop and Peniel just leave her wife go. (What 'kind' of husband he is.. )

"Choose this one.. This looks really cute."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGOrTT0qX2FJjyC037c53

"No no no.. How about this one? This one looks more cuter than just now.." The ahjussi suggests theddy bear to Peniel. Then, the couple of old man and woman argues.

"Er.. Ahjussi, ahjumma.. Don't argue. I already choose. How about this one? I think my wife sure likes this." Peniel decides to stop the argue and that makes ahjussi and ahjumma keep quiet for a while.

"Okay!! That suitable.. Let's buy." Both of them say the same line and that makes them laugh together.

So, the choose this teddy bear:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAgfX2S2WYOWciJhfMuaq

So, Peniel happily heads to the car park and he sees Minkyung's face looks red.

"Shin Peniel.. Why are you late? And what are you hide from me? I see that you hold something behind your back."

"Nothing. Let's go. I think we can visit till here today cause day looks like want to rain. Do you to eat first?"

"Yeah.. SInce I wait you here for about about 30 minutes. What are you doing in there?"

"Woo~~ My wife get jealous now~~" Peniel wooing to her."

"Hell no!! I don't care if you flirting with your fans out there. Like I care about you." Minkyung turns her head to the outside.

"Hey.. I never flirting with my fans.. It breaks our BTOB's rules.. BTW, I talked with a couple of ahjussi and ahjumma.. And they helped me a lot just now."

"What are they helped you?"

"S-E-C-R-E-T~~"

"Whatever..."

So, they go to the nearest restaurant with their hotel, so, they just walk to the restaurant and they parked the car at the hotel's parking lot. That action can reduce our environment's pollutions.

They eat at the steamboat restaurant. As long as Peniel aware with her allergics.

"What type of seafoods that you allergic?"

"Oh, you still remember that I allergic to seafoods? I thought you already forgot it, that's why you bring me here. I allergic to cockles and crabs."

"Alright. Waitress."

"Yes, can I take your orders?" The waitress looks like she trying her hard to flirt Peniel. Minkyung just glares at her.

'Oh MY GOD!! She holds Peniel's hands!!! She really a .. Can't she see me sitting in front of Peniel?? I know that she's his fan, but she must know the limit.'

"Ehem!! Don't you need to take my orders too?" The waitress stops staring at Peniel and takes Minkyung's orders too..

So, the waitress goes to the counter and serves other customers.

"Well.. my lovely wife jealous again.. " Peniel starts to again.

"Hello~~ Sorry to say, I NEVER EVER JEALOUS AT HER.. I much better than her. At least I doesn't touch other men's hands like a .."

"Can't you just admit that you are jealous right now? I already your husband, so they no need to worry now."

"But, our wedding still the fans don't know right? So, we need to pretend like a close friends. NO SKINSHIP AT PUBLIC!!"

"Fine. After our honeymoon end, I will announce to the public that I already married with Ryu Minkyung."

"Shh!! The '' waitress is coming."

So, they eat and they no need to pay. (Since it is honeymoon's package)

 

>>In the room<<

"Do you want to bath first? I can wait here since I want to see some sunset scenery at the balcony." Minkyung asks to Peniel and he just says okay.

And.. here their first honeymoon night happen..

___________________________________________________________________________________________

How the story?? I gonna to update when I have the inspiration.. Here some pics of my handsome husband, Shin Peniel aka Shin Donggeun:

1- At the Showchampion.. with Ilhoon and Amber and also last stage for Second Confession's song.. :'(

8d2ca73cb7da11e2930822000a1fab4e_6.jpg

2- The hairstyle that he likes.. Aww!! >.<

3f7fd02cbb8611e2934e22000aa800af_6.jpg

3) Don't he too cute??

3e03261a96ae11e29a9c22000a1fbe09_6.jpg

4- This year's birthday celebration.. (Just for sweet moments.. ^_^)

d6cd7158846a11e282a722000a1f9d5f_6.jpg

5- Their will son.. hahaha.. kidding.. This is when Peniel a baby.. Neomu cute!!

09d5300863fb11e29d8c22000a1fbd8b_6.jpg

6- Waiting for Minkyung for our first night's honeymoon.. (LOL!!!)

3a3dc350618e11e2852a22000a9e0709_6.jpg

7- Webcam with his fam.. :)

40dee17834cd11e2b0f022000a9f1369_6.jpg

That's all.. Comment, subscribe and enjoy the story..

PPYONG~~