Our Honeymoon (Part 2)

My Arranged Marriage with BTOB's Member??!! [On HIATUS]

Flower_Border.png

{Minkyung's P.O.V}

 

"What the f***!! Who ever try to scare me this night!!" I REALLY SCARE being alone in dark.. My panic rising uncontrollable.. If I was in this situation, my parent would search me deadly and keep me calm. But now, even my OWN HUSBAND missing nowhere. Omma!! Appa!! Help me!! 

But, then I feel like my eyes were been closed by someone hands. And I don't know who is it. Then, someone whispers at my right ear and says, "Keep calm and just follow my instructions, my darling~~"

Now, I know who the one that closed my eyes. It is Shin Peniel aka my husband. (But I doesn't love him.. )

"Whatever you say, MR. SHIN PENIEL. Where are you going to bring me??"

"Just follow me. I will guide you, don't worry.."

"Err.. okay.." I just follow him since Peniel holds my hands caringly. Then, I feel like I walk to a garden.

Please play this music..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ifl673U2b8E

 

Then, he opens my eyes and I just stand amazely since the scenery really BEAUTIFUL AND ROMANTIC.. I just never expect that Peniel have time to do all of this work. And the scenery is look like...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTFIToLq-IXRtzeUAQbeQ

"Ta-dah!! Tonight will be our first ever romantic dinner.. Just for you, my beautiful wife.." Then, he kisses my right cheek. I feel really... unspeakable right now..

"It.. really beautiful, Peniel-ssi.. Did you do all of this?" Peniel nods satisfiedly.

"Why, you doesn't believe me?" He raises her eyebrows and just shakes my head.

"Nope. I believe you. But, how can you manage your time by doing all of this.. It just incredible.." Then, we walk together to the table and he offers me sit first..

"As a gentleman, beautiful lady first. hehehe~~"

"Okay, thank you, Mr Gentleman.."

"Now, how this dinner? Are the foods delicious? Is it comfortable? Or this just a lame tactic to attract woman??" Peniel unstoppable asks me questions..

"Hey-hey.. Can you ask one by one?? Haish~~ Firstly, the foods delicious.. This dinner really comfortable, but sometimes mosquitoes LIKES to bite me..  And lastly, for your information, this really my first time experience this type of dinner.. Well, good job, Mr. Shin Peniel.." I thumb up and he smiles widely that shows he really satisfied by his own efforts.

"For your information too, this is my first time doing like this. Since I never ever have any girlfriend at Chicago.."

"So, how you get inspiration to do this decorations??"

"As you know, my bestfriends help me.. the BTOB's hyungs and also the maknaes.. Thanks to them, but their ideas just 45%, and mine is 55%.. " He winks to me smile innocently..

"Whatever.. BTW, was that you that switch off all the lights?"

"Yup.. Why? Are you scared?"

"Holy MAMA!! I really scared you dumbness.. How can you left me at the BIG MANSION and then you switch off ALL THE LIGHTS!!"

"Oopps.. Mianhae, Minkyung-ah.. I don't know.. I just want to surprise you.."

"Whatever, Peniel-ssi.. But, just never ever did that again.. You're forgiven.."

Then, suddenly there is a piano melody that both of us can hear it. And it is Eunkwang-ssi.. or maybe should I call him 'Eunkwang oppa..' He plays the piano with romantic song and suddenly Peniel kneed beside me.

"Will you dance with me, Shin Minkyung?" Then he lends his hand towards me and I just accept it.

(a/n:The songs sound like the song i recommends.. ^_^)

And then, we dance swiftly and harmonically.. Peniel wraps my waist and I put my arms at his neck. I never feel this kind of feeling.. Maybe I already fall in love with him??

He lead me and his forehead lean to my forehead. He smiles angelic and me too.. It really romantic..

And here our first kiss.. No force unlike before this.

Peniel starts to kiss me and I kiss him too.. And it become a passion kiss... It happens on and on like our hormones can't stand it anymore...

During the kiss, Peniel whispers to my ears..

"I LOVE YOU, SHIN MINKYUNG~~"

I just don't know how to react, so we just continue kiss each other.

We kiss till we just realise that melody had stop. Then, I break the kiss first because Peniel doesn't want to let go the kiss.

Then, we realise that behind Eunkwang oppa, there are our parents.. My parents and also Peniel's parents. They smile shyly while our mothers giggling looking at us. Then, HERE THE AWKWARD MOMENT AGAIN..

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello-hello to all my readers.. Sorry for late update.. I'll finish this 'honeymoon' parts and I'll hiatus for about 3 weeks during my exams.. But, don't worry cause I'll try my bestest to take some times to update this story..

Wish me all luck for my exams.. I hope I get the best results.. Please help me where must I set their honeymoon's destination.. Give me some idea or the next chapter will update late.. >.<

Comments are invited and subscribes also ENJOY!!

PPYONG~~