Please don't..

My Arranged Marriage with BTOB's Member??!! [On HIATUS]

Flower_Border.png

>> Donggeun's P.O.V <<

I drive to the address that I got from Jiho.

*Heol~ It's kinda scary place yet this is an abandoned building which is dangerous too.*

I go out from the car and get ready to face whatever obstacles in there and I swear, I'll regret if Minkyung hurts. I'll rather myself to get hurt instead of Minkyung.

 

*You can do it, Donggeun!! Show to her that you really love her and you doesn't mean anything wih what you're done..*

 

I open the steel door and I stand in the middle of the place.

"Ya!!! Whoever that in here, you better show yourself now!!"

Then, another door opens and it reveal Minkyung and that freaking-crazy guy; Oh Sehun. Minkyung is all tied;her both hands and legs along with salotape at .

 

*This is.. TOO MUCH!!!*

 

"You!! Oh Sehun!!"

I run towards him and...

Flower_Border.png

>>Nobody's P.O.V<<

-BANG!!-

A shot from a gun at Sehun's hand has released a bullet. Fortunately, not towards Peniel, but it's towards the air. Peniel stops immediately due to the shot. Minkyung also shocks at the sudden shot from Sehun.

"Woa woa~ Relax, Sehun. Don't you ever point th-"

"Dare to point where, Shin Donggeun? Here?"

Sehun points the gun directly at Minkyung's head. She already cries with what she has imagined in her mind.

Flower_Border.png

>>Minkyung's P.O.V<<

 

*What if I die first??? What'll Donggeun oppa be? Eomma? Appa? What'll they react?*

 

I cry as I feel the gun is pointing at my head.

"Or here?"

 

-Bang!!-

 

I heard the shot and Donggeun's groan in pain. I open my eyes and see Donggeun's right thigh has been shot by this crazy-maniac Oh Sehun.

"Dmgjghfghhkjo!!!"

I scream 'Donggeun oppa', however my mouth is taped by this freaking salotape.

"P-please, don't.. Don't h-hurt M-minkyung. She has been n-nothing i-involve in this. I-I'm beg-begging you."

Donggeun kneeled down with his injured thigh and he stands the pain.

 

*He is begging at Sehun. He's really love me?*

 

"The hell!!! Minkyung will always be mine and if I can't have her, that's mean NO ONE CAN HAVE HER!! Ara!!!"

Sehun walks to Donggeun and he kicks Donggeun's side many times without any mercy.

 

*Oh God!!! Please save us!!! I'm REGRET that I act cruel towards Donggeun oppa before this... Jehbal~*

 

Then, the steel door open with bang and shouts from people. It's policemen.

"Oh Sehun-ssi!! Put your hands up!! Throw away the gun!!"

Sehun panics. However..

-BANG!!-

 

*OPPA!!!!*

Flower_Border.png

Hye! An Update~!

Thank you for waiting this fics to been completed.. A little more chapters and it will done~