Chapter 13

My Arranged Marriage with BTOB's Member??!! [On HIATUS]

Flower_Border.png

{No One's P.O.V}

 

"Clara, are you okay? Since I see you look not well.."

Peniel concernly asks Clara after they eat the egg. Clara starts to scratch her left wrist and it starts to become a red rashes.
"I feel.. my head is spinning like nthere is no tomorrow... What did we eat just now?"

Clara uncomfortably asks Peniel while she tries her best to find a better vision.

"I"ll ask that lady. Excuse me, agashi. Can I know what did my friends and I ate just now?"

"Oh.. It were our company new egg product that we are doing its promotion. Why?"

"Ani.. I just ask. Thanks a lot."

Peniel quickly walks towards Clara.

"She said that it was an egg that her company still doing a promotion. Why?"

"WHAT!!?? EGG!! What the.."

*BANG!!*

Clara faints at Peniel's chest.

"What's wrong, Minkyung-ah!!?" Peniel shakes her body and carry her in bride style.

"We need to go clinic now. Come on D.O-ah. Hoya, you manages all the booked places and cancel it for today."

Peniel and D.O quickly go to the taxi and go to the nearest hospital.

----------------

>At Hospital J<

The doctor just go out after checks Clara. Peniel and his cousins stand up just after the doctor appear in front of them.

"Excuse me, can I know who is her family?"

"Me. I am her fiance. What you want to tell us?"

"Oh.. She looked very young. Doesn't know that she is has fiance. Ehem2.." That young doctor clear his throat and face them back.

*Haish!! This doctor really annoying!!*

"She's okay for right now. But, don't ever let her eat egg and seafood. Okay?"

"Why? What's wrong with egg and seafood?"

"You don't know? Actually, she allergic towards egg and seafood. If she eat it, it can harm her health. That's all. May I go now? And one more, all of you can visit her, but now she is sleeping after I gave her some injection." The doctor smile to them and they thank him.

"Clara-ssi, why you doesn't tell us before this that you allergic to egg and seafood?" D.O mumbles like a worried mother. No no.. more than that.

"Yah! D.O, you don't need to mumble her like you're her husband. Eventhough her FUTURE HUSBAND doesn't mumbling her.." Hoya teases D.O, but not long than that, they were burst with worried mumbling. Not a SHORT mumbling, but A LONG one.

"SHIN MINKYUNG! How dare you doesn't tell me anything about your health? Why don't you tell me that you have any allergic or anything that same with that?! Don't you know that I worried you after you fainted on me?! And why you doesn't look first or ask what you eat? How can you just eat THAT PROMOTION EGG JUST LIKE THAT!!?? I don't want anything bad happen before our wedding..!! I must make sure that you always healthy till our wedding day, and NOW, WE MUST CANCEL ALL THE PLANS AT JEJU AND TOMORROW MORNING, WE MUST GO BACK TO SEOUL AND YOU JUST REST THERE. ARASEO??"

Peniel mumbling her and his face really look worried. Minkyung feels really guilty cause she really careless with what she is eating. She doesn't tell him cause she doesn't want to look weak in front him and his cousins. Now, all is bursting.She doesn't know what to do now and Peniel going out from that room and go nowhere. D.O and Hoya just stand in front of her while doesn't know what to do wtih Peniel.

"Urm.. I think I need to find him. D.O, you take care of her while I'm gonna to search him." Hoya says while patting D.O shoulder.

"Araseo. Go find him cause I also worried about him." D.O nods and Hoya go out of the room and close the door.

Flower_Border.png

Hey, all readers. I'm sorry for a very late update. Now, I'll always update the story from day to day. Enjoy it.  PPYONG~~