Chapter 15

My Arranged Marriage with BTOB's Member??!! [On HIATUS]

Flower_Border.png

{No One's P.O.V}

 

When they are enjoying the foods, someone appears in front of them.

"Minkyung-ah!! Are you okay? I'd saw you entered this hospital in emergency section, so I come to see you.. Ah~~ I miss you.. When you came to Korea? Why you doesn't tell me first? So, I can fetch you at airport."

Minkyung suddenly screams like a crazy lady in front of Peniel, D.O and Hoya that still dumbfounded cause they don't know what are happening now.

"Sehun-ah!! I miss you too!! Come here so I can hug you as much as I want!!" Minkyung broads her arms and they hug together.

*cough*

"Excuse me, can I know who are you?" Peniel raises his one of his eyebrows and both of them break the hug.

"Oh well.. He is my bestfriend at California. Oh Sehun. Do you know, when we were in university, he was one of the hottest men in campus.. but, I was a lucky girl, he wanted me to be his friend since I was not fngirl at him.. hahaha~~ But, why are you here?" Minkyung explain a 'little' to Peniel and back to Sehun.

"I'm a doctor now!! I have a seminar at here for 2 days, and today is the last day. So, we have some tour around this hospital. Then, I saw you were carried by this man and this man looked panic."

"Wah~~ Now, you're a doctor, so you can treat me for free.. ha ha ha~~ BTW, the 'man' that you said just now is Shin Peniel. He's my soon husband. Peniel, this is Sehun. Sehun, this is Peniel."

"Oh, mianhae.. I don't know this man will be your husband. Let's shake hand." Sehun smiles and let out his hand and Peniel shakes it and they become friends.

 

 

>Tomorrow morning<

"Woot!!! Minkyung-ah. Are you awake?" Sehun gives her a 'morning greet' since Peniel and others still not arrive.

"Of course I am. But, today we'll go back to Seoul. Because of my careless, we must cancel this trip." Minkyung still sad because she really want to have fun at Jeju Island since that place really beautiful.

"Ah~~ kwaenchana. You can visit here later. Now, if I doesn't mistake, you'll check out today, right?"

"Yup.. Why?" Minkyung nods and asks him with curiously.

"I'll check out you from here and we can have fun a little before your soon-husband arrives." Sehun winks to Minkyung and she agrees with him and smile mischievously.

"Hahah.. Let's go. I also feel boring at here with its bitter smell." Minkyung and Sehun together get out from that room and go to the caunter and check out.

"Okay, now we're out, and where you want to go first?" Sehun asks to Minkyung but she looks really upset.

"Why are you look upset?" Sehun don't know what she look at. Then, when he looks at what she looks, he also feel upset.

"Haih~~ Peniel and his cousins saw us and they come here.." Sehun says and make a pout.

"Hey, where are both of you want to go? Clara-ah, we must go to airport now so we doesn't late the flight." Peniel says to Clara and looks to Sehun.

"Oh, you're Sehun right. I got know just a few minutes that you've check out her from ward. Thank you a lot. Let's go, Clara."

"But, Sehun-ah, don't you said yesterday that you'll finish your seminar today?"

"Ah! That's right. Good thing you tell me. My flight also this morning. When is your flight?"

"It's 9.05 am. Why? Do you same with us?" Hoya replies and Sehun nods happily.

"YUP! It's same with me. Let's us go together. Minkyung-ah, you can get into my car and they with their own car.. HihiHi.."

"But, I'm his soon husband.. Don't you ever.." Before Peniel could finish his sentence, Sehun cut it.

"Just SOON HUSBAND. Not HUSBAND YET RIGHT? So, Shin Minkyung, am I still have chance?" Sehun argues with Peniel and when Sehun asks the question to Minkyung, Peniel and Sehun wait her answer.

Flower_Border.png

Hehehe.. What would be her answer and what is Sehun relationship with Minkyung actually?? Is he just A BESTFRIEND?? Here is Sehun pics.. (If you don't know him.. >.<)

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS07wv4Gtb_GUZA12LWqQ8

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjYk-7PIgZVW-_XW1vk8H

 

He also one of my bias.. hehehe.. Can you imagine he argues with Peniel??

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4GtP4PCLUikKZLqX0AT_

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQolZZq-6WOolHUEojvDUC

BTW, Peniel always my Man.. heheh.. (Don't mad at me..)

Comment, Subscribe and Enjoy it..

PPYONG~~